An Avenger Harasses You

You and Clint were cuddling and talking about random things in your bedroom on a lazy Sunday morning with no mission to interrupt your ‘me time’ with him. These days normally include, not getting out of bed a lot, loads of cuddles, kisses, ‘I love yous’, ice cream and movies. Most of the Avengers used this day off to do their own things and the only other person in the house was Bucky, who was also your best friend in the team.

You were part of the Avengers as a skilled martial artist. You and Bucky became friends long before you started dating Clint. You were one of the key people who helped him recuperate after the Civil War debacle. Ever since then you’ll have been joint at the hip. At one point of time everyone thought you’ll were dating, including Clint, which is why it took him a long time to ask you out on a date. because both of you’ll had no superpowers as such and your talent relied on the skills the two of you possess, you and Clint made a great couple during a mission and even in your personal life.

“(Y/N) COULD YOU HELP ME PLEASE,” Bucky screamed from downstairs.

Clint groaned and hugged you tighter, “nooooo (Y/N) don’t leave me.”

“I’ll be back in a few minutes”, you laughed. You shimmied out of his grasp and went downstairs to see what Bucky wanted.

Clint missed your embrace. He waited for you for 30 minutes before he started to get annoyed. He wanted you back in bed with him he wanted to know what was taking so long so he came downstairs too. There, in the kitchen he saw Bucky pinning you against the wall with his metal arm and you were trying to get him off you.

“Face it doll, you know you have feelings for me,” Bucky said.

“Get off me before I hurt you Bucky,” you kept trying to wriggle out of his grasp but his metal arm was too string for you.

“You won’t do that (Y/N),” Bucky snickered.

“She won’t, but I will,” You and Bucky saw that Clint had an arrow aimed right at Bucky’s head.

“And remember, you may have a metal arm, but I NEVER miss,”

Bucky let go of you and you kicked Bucky ‘where the sun don’t shine’ before running to Clint.
“Stay away from my girlfriend Barnes, or next time I won’t back down,”

Clint retracted his bow and took you back to his room. Bucky left the tower to avoid anymore confrontations with Clint.

“We’ll have a conversation with Tony and Steve when they get back. Nobody harasses my girl,” he said before getting back to ‘me time’.

Note: ‘me time’ is what I use to describe time spent with your boyfriend/girlfriend with no work and they’re time is only meant for you.