Boss - J.R.

Jeremy Renner owned a multi-million dollar company, and (Y/N) worked as his secretary/personal assistant for the past three years. She had started as an intern and worked her way up due to her hard work. Despite him being her boss, she had developed strong feelings for him.

One day, as her shift began, Jeremy asked her to bring him some coffee. Normally, that would be the peon's task, but he had been sick for a week, so she had to do it. Adjusting her name tag, she walked toward his office with the coffee. Jeremy was a strict man who demanded perfection. Knocking on his door, she heard a muffled "Come in" and entered. (Y/N) was a bit clumsy and nearly tripped, almost spilling the coffee, but she managed to regain her balance before any mishap occurred. Thankfully, her boss didn't seem to notice. For a brief moment, she admired him from the doorway. She loved how his hair was always perfectly styled, and she found his tattoos peeking from beneath his shirt captivating. Despite his strict demeanour and the fact that he was her boss, she had a major crush on him.

"You're late again (Y/N)," he said.

"I'm sorry, sir. There was a lot of traffic today. It won't happen again," (Y/N) apologized as she approached his desk. Jeremy had a rather small office for a millionaire, with only one photo on his desk featuring his mom and sister. Regardless of how busy he was, he always made time for his family, which (Y/N) found endearing.

"Then leave early next time. You know how much I hate tardiness," he replied, finally looking up at her. His voice exuded confidence, which both scared her and fascinated her. She loved how he had everything under control.

"Yes, sir," she squeaked, feeling intimidated by him.

Placing the coffee on the table, she asked, "Is there anything else I can do for you, sir?"

"Yes, actually. It's a request. Today, you will have to stay until 7," he stated.

"Why?" she asked, horrified. Usually, she finished work by 6.

"Because I want you to," he said, taking a sip of his coffee.

"But there's not much work to do, so why should I stay?" she said, her anger rising. "You know how hard I work, and it's the weekend."

He cleared his throat and replied, "I want you to stay until 7 because I made reservations for 8. You can go change and come back."

"Excuse me? Reservations for what?" she inquired.

"For a date," he simply stated.

(Y/N) was shocked. "A date? Are you taking me out on a date?"

"Yes," he confirmed.

(Y/N) laughed, "You do realize that this isn't a very romantic way of asking a girl out."

"I'm aware of that, but I also knew you wouldn't say no, so I didn't put much thought into it. I know you have feelings for me, (Y/N)," he smirked.

She sighed, "Fine, I'll be ready by then. But I'm not coming back here. You'll have to pick me up."