You're Dating Him But Start To Develop Feelings For Someone Else (Part1?)

(Y/N) and Clint are a few weeks away from celebrating their three year anniversary and Clint couldn't be more excited. This is the first time they'll be together for an anniversary because his missions send him all over the world at the wrong time.
(Y/N) on the other hand wasn't looking forward to it. These last few weeks with Clint have been agony. They haven't been spending a lot of time together and when they are together all he wants is sex.

Sometime before the big day he was moping around HQ when Bucky plopped himself next to her on the couch.

"What's wrong (Y/N)?" he asked.

Being her best friend, Bucky was the only one she could turn to. But there was no way she could tell him about how she was feeling right now.

"I'm alright Barnes, just feeling s bit under the weather," she replied as she cuddled herself closer to him.

They've always been close, even before she started dating Clint.

"Where's Clint?" Bucky asked as he wrapped an arm around her.

(Y/N) just shrugged and Bucky sighed.

"Please tell me what's wrong (Y/N). Is everything ok between the two of you?" he asked again, but (Y/N) refused to respond.
After a few minutes of silence, (Y/N) felt Bucky play with her hair.

'When was the last time Clint did that?' she thought, 'he doesn't act like my boyfriend anymore, why?'

(Y/N) could feel the tears build up in her eyes as she pushed herself closer to Bucky, so much that she was almost on top of him.

(Y/N) took a deep breath and said, "Why can't he treat me like you do Bucky? Why can't Clint love me like he's supposed to? I deserve better. Someone like you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Should I do a part two?