The Girl

(Y/N) was staying at the same hotel as the Avrngers was when they were in LA for a press conference regarding their latest mission that ended with many lives being saved and them being honoured for their bravery. That was where Clint saw her and it looked like whenever he was out and about in the hotel he ran into her. Of course he didn't know who she was. Clint thought that she wasn't a fan because she didn't get all hysterical when she saw him which was, to an extent, a good thing. Clint wanted to talk to her so badly, but whenever he saw her his charms disappeared.

He was on his way back to his hotel room after a day out when he overheard (Y/N) and her friends talking about a club they were going to go to that night and Clint was pretty sure she wanted him to hear her. Clint got the boys to agree to a night out in the town.

When they were at the club Clint started searching for (Y/N) everywhere but couldn't find her. He waited for an hour while keeping an eye on the door, waiting for her. The guys kept asking him what was wrong or if he wanted to dance or a drink but he ignored them. When (Y/N) walked into the club with her friends he felt like there was no one else in that club except them. (Y/N) noticed and to his surprise waved at him with a big smile on her face. As (Y/N) walked with her friends to the bar he walked towards her trying to figure out what to say to her. Clint became more nervous as he came closer to (Y/N). As he was about to reach (Y/N) to his despair another guy started chatting her up. Clint was heartbroken and he walked away where the other guys were standing and watching.

 "Don't lose hope. Go and try to get the girl." Steve said giving him a push.

When Clint gained enough courage he walked straight up to (Y/N) and to his disbelief (Y/N) said, "I told you I had a boyfriend, now can you please leave us alone?" and she grabbed Clint's hand. Clint's eyes went wide but he understood what was going on. The mystery guy looked at Clint before he scoffed and went away.

"Thank you. I thought he'd never leave," (Y/N) said and smiled, "I owe you. You want a drink?"

Clint laughed and said, "Sure, but only if you give me your number too."

"Done," (Y/N) said and they sat at that very same spot for hours getting to know each other.