Blind Date?

You had been an analyst for the team for a year now, and you had been dating Clint for a month. Things couldn't be any better. He was everything you wanted in a man. The only problem was that he didn't want to reveal your relationship to the team just yet, fearing teasing from everyone. You agreed, but today, Tony was trying to set you up on a date, and you didn't know how to get out of it.

"Come on, (Y/N), why won't you go out on a date with Agent Grey? He's perfect for you. AND he's been asking an awful lot about you these last few days," Tony whined.

You laughed. "The famous playboy Tony Stark is setting me up on a date? No, thank you."

"Stark, leave her alone. She's obviously not interested in him," Clint said.

"But, (Y/N), you have to," Tony started acting like a 5-year-old who had his favourite toy taken away.

"I don't have to do anything for you, Stark," you retorted.

He smirked and said, "You have to because I already said yes for you."

"WHAT?" You and Clint screamed together. You looked over at Clint, who practically had smoke coming out of his ears. You lightly touched his arm to calm him down, and you felt him ease up.

"You can't do that, Tony. I'm not going."

"Why, (Y/N)? A month ago, you asked me to set you up with someone, and now I have, so why can't you go?"

You debated in your head what to do. You and Clint had agreed not to tell anyone until you were 100% sure that this relationship was going somewhere, but now you were caught up in a tangled mess.

"I just can't, okay," you said.

"(Y/N), just go. It's only one date. You never know. You may actually like the guy," Wanda said.

You looked at Clint, who wasn't saying anything, so you said, "Fine, I'll go. But only on this one date."

"YES! Thank you for saving my reputation, (Y/N)," Tony gave you a kiss on the cheek.

Clint looked at you with absolute disbelief and hurt in his eyes before storming off.

"What's up with Legolas?"

"I'll go see," you said, running after him. He was in his room, pissed off.

"You okay?" You cautiously asked.

"No, (Y/N), I'm not okay. How can you go on a date with another guy? What if he tries to touch you or kiss you?" he said. "I'm sorry, but you can not go on this date."

"Clint, you're the one who said we shouldn't tell people about us. Tony was persistent. What was I supposed to tell him?"

"I can't take this anymore," Clint said. He grabbed your arm and went back to where everyone was.

"Tony, (Y/N) cannot go on this date," he said.

"Oh, come on, Barton, why not?" Tony exclaimed.

"Because we've been dating for a month, and she's mine, and I'm in love with her."

"WHAT?" Everyone was shocked.

You groaned and grabbed Clint by the collar, kissing him, answering everyone's question.

"WTF!" Steve said.

"Language, Captain," you mused, making everyone laugh.

Clint gave you a kiss on the forehead before everyone started asking their many questions about your relationship.