You're Insecure About Your Weight

Being with Clint Barton was a dream come true for (Y/N). He treated her like an absolute princess. However, the excessive attention from the media and fans was something she struggled with. (Y/N) didn't fit the mold of a typical model, and this became her biggest insecurity. Despite her efforts to lose weight through exercise and dieting, it never seemed to be enough in the eyes of others.

One day, while working out on the treadmill at the HQ gym with Natasha, Clint, and Captain America, (Y/N) couldn't help but compare herself to Natasha's seemingly effortless perfection. This comparison led her down a rabbit hole of negative thoughts and memories. Lost in her own mind, she lost her balance on the treadmill, slipped, and fell.

"(Y/N)!" everyone exclaimed, rushing to her aid, but she had already lost consciousness. After about 20 minutes, she regained consciousness, finding herself in bed with Clint by her side.

"What happened?" she asked, confused.

"You fell, babe. You were weak and dehydrated. Have you been eating properly?" Clint inquired.

"I'm on a diet," (Y/N) replied.

"Why?" Clint questioned.

"Because I feel like I'm too fat," she responded sadly.

"Babe, we've talked about this before. You are perfect just the way you are. All I want is for you to be healthy, not undernourished. You need to take care of yourself and prioritize your well-being. It hurt me deeply to see you hurt today. Please understand that," Clint said, planting a gentle kiss on her forehead.