Oblivious

Clint and (Y/N) have been friends since he coached her little brother in football a few years back and now that he became the hero that he is, she often hung out with him and the Avengers. One night while she joined them for a celebratory party which was supposed to happen the next evening, they were at a hotel, she was having a movie night with Clint, Steve and Bucky and all of the boys kept giving her really weird looks which made her slightly uncomfortable. When Clint left for a moment to go make some more popcorn, Steve and Bucky sat on either side of her and started smiling like idiots. She became really confused so she asked them, "Guys, what's going on? Is something wrong?"

Steve replied, "You see (Y/N), Clint is in love, with you. Like crazy, madly, deeply in love with you."

Bucky added, "Yeah, and we know you have been completely oblivious to it. But we alsp know that you love him too so be good to him."

Before (Y/N) could reply, Clint walked back into the room carrying the popcorn and a face as red as roses. He had heard everything. Steve and Bucky snickered and they left, leaving (Y/N) and Clint alone so that they could talk.

Clint silently sat down next to her with his head down as he played with the popcorn in the bowl. (Y/N) heard him sigh but before he could say anything (Y/N) grabbed him by the collar and wrapped her other hand around his neck and gave him a long and deep kiss.

"So I guess you like me too?" Clint asked and (Y/N) replied, "What do you think?"