Tony's Wedding

Tony had finally decided to put a ring on his relationship with Pepper and (Y/N) was one of the people on his guest list. Although (Y/N) hadn't been in contact for a while with the boys she was once a major part of their lives so he wanted her to be there. (Y/N) used to work as an assistant for the Avengers but left after she got a better job offer.

"Congratulations Tony," (Y/N) exclaimed, giving Tony a hug.

He smiled and said, "Thanks (Y/N). I'm so happy you could make it."

She smiled at him and turned to Pepper and said, "Well, I didn't have a choice did I Stark? You bought my ticket and everything." you shrugged and laughed as he scoffed at you.

"Still irritating as usual aren't you (Y/N)," he remarked.

She playfully glared at him, "Hey, you're being-"

"Tony, bro, congratulations," Clint appeared out of nowhere to congratulate the happy couple. But when he saw (Y/N) he kept his eyes on her even when talking to Tony and Pepper noticed.

"Thank you Clint," Pepper said and she gripped Tony's hand, "Excuse us, we have other guests to talk too."

When they left (Y/N) turned back to Reece, "Hello Barton! Has your ego gotten bigger since the last time I saw you?" you tease with a grin on your face. (Y/N) and Clint weren't great friends but she saw the affect she still had on him.

 "Ha ha (Y/N), you're very funny." He said.

You laughed and said, "I'm kidding Barton. You look very handsome today, for once."

Clint was shocked, "Did you just compliment me?"

(Y/N) winked and said, "Guess you'll never know."

"You were always a tease." His voice became huskier and his eyes turned dark, filled with lust. (Y/N) noticed his little 'friend' was getting really excited so she said, "Calm down Clint"

"You're right," he said, "I'll be waiting for you after the wedding." He continued with a wink, giving you a key to his room as he walked away.