The Avengers Getting to Know You (Natasha as Your Big Sister)

(Continuation of the last part)

Everyone started helping themselves with the drinks and food that (Y/N) had prepared for them.

“(Y/N) these cheese rolls are heavenly,” Tony said stuffing his face with food.

“Thank you, I’m a chef-in-training so I try my best,” (Y/N) blushed.

“She’s just being modest,” Natasha said, “No one can make food as good as her.”

(Y/N) blushed even more while the guys cheered. As everyone began to relax (Y/N) grabbed a glass of wine and joined them, seating herself in between Clint and Bruce on the couch.

“So (Y/N) tell us everything about yourself and don’t leave out any details,” Bruce said, turning everyone’s attention towards (Y/N).

“Well” (Y/N) said, taking a sip of your wine,” I’m (your age) years old, I’m currently in culinary school, my  hobbies –other than cooking obviously-  include reading, playing the drums, singing and archery.”

“You like archery?’ Clint exclaimed.

“Yes, ever since I was little. I’m not as good as you but I’ve won a few competitions in the past” (Y/N) replied to Clint. When (Y/N) looked at him she swore that she could see a sparkle in his eye but brushed it off.

“Nat she could be a carbon copy of Birdboy here,” Tony said, “they have so much in common it’s weird.”

Natasha did not say anything and just kept having her drink.

“We want to more,” Steve chimed in realizing things could get awkward.

“I love animals, I have my own personal library upstairs which I call my reading nest, I’m not skilled in fighting, I hate heights, spiders and the darkness, and right now I don’t know what more I can tell you,’ (Y/N) said.

Everyone looked at (Y/N), shocked.

“What?” (Y/N) asked, “do I have something on my face?”

“You have a nest?” Steve said looking between (Y/N) and Clint who was as shocked as everyone else.

“It’s not a ‘nest’ nest, it’s just my cozy little room with all my books where I go when I’m upset or stressed. Is that weird?” (Y/N) said feeling embarrassed.

“Birdboy has one too,” Tony stated.

(Y/N) looked at Clint before saying, “Natasha can we talk. In private,” and walked upstairs.