Clint Barton (Natasha as Your Big Sister)

(Continuation of the last part)

Natasha calmly followed (Y/N) upstairs to your nest and closed the door behind her.

“IS THIS WHY YOU DIDN’T WANT ME TO MEET CLINT OR ANY OF THEM?” (Y/N) screamed, the blood I your body was heating up and you felt like you were about to explode.

“(Y/N) calm down and let me explain,” She put a hand on HER shoulder to try and cool (Y/N)  down.

(Y/N) took a deep breath, “We have a lot in common, yes, but that does not mean I’m going to hook up with him. For the last eight years you’ve kept quiet about a big part of your life and I tried to bee supportive. But this is a stupid reason to do that Natasha. And anyway he is Hawkeye for crying out loud, he can get anyone he wants, there is no way he would go for a girl like me.”

“Yes I kept you away from the Avengers because of Clint and I’m sorry I shouldn’t have done that. You’re a grown woman who can take the right decisions for herself and I trust your judgment.” Natasha was really upset with the way she treated (Y/N) but she did it for what she felt were the right reasons.

“You’re my baby sister and I don’t want to see you hurt,” Natasha said.

“Even if something does happen between me and Clint or any of the other Avengers, I’m old enough to handle myself Nat. but you can’t force me to stay away from them,” (Y/N) was still really disappointed with Natasha as she left the room to go back to the boys.

(Y/N) sat back at her place between Clint and Bruce. Everyone was quiet and didn’t know what to say. Natasha came in the room shortly after you did. The tension was so thick in the room you could cut it with a blade.
“Should we go?” Steve whispered to Tony who shrugged and exclaimed, “Who wants another drink?”

All hands rose up and Tony started pouring everyone’s drinks but no one was talking.
Getting bored (Y/N) said, “So what’s your latest mission?”

Steve starts explaining something about an alien invasion somewhere in Africa but (Y/N) wasn’t listening. Her mind started focusing on what Clint was doing beside her. He was playing with his black leather jacket sleeve and so her eyes wandered to his arms to look at him. She had to admit Clint was fit and extremely sexy. Clint tilted his face and caught you looking at him but all he did was smile and you smiled back before turning your attention back to Steve.

Not falling for Clint Barton was going to be very difficult.