ONE

Third Person's POV

"Okay class, quite! I will group you now into two for this new project!" Mr. Han said, making students in the class gasp, some are whining and some are still listening to Mr. Han. Taehyung just quietly listens to his teacher. Deep inside, he is wishing that he's not going to be partnered with his ex and that is Jeon Jungkook who is still sitting beside him even though they are now "broke up." . He knew that there was something going on but he just shrugged off all his thoughts.

"Baby..." Jungkook whispered at Taehyung, making Taehyung to scrunched his nose in disgust.

"Stop it Jeon." Jungkook chuckled so he immediately stopped teasing Taehyung as he didn't want it to be mad at him.

"Good, now shoo." Taehyung said and he looked at their teacher again.

"Okay, I will give your one partner a paper wherein that partner of yours that has a paper will going to you. Both can read the instructions written in there." Mr. Han is now explaining all thr instructions while giving the paper to his students. Students passes by yet Taehyung and Jungkook still don't receive a paper nor one of the students aren't going to them.

Taehyung's heart began beating faster but then again, he just shrugged it off.

I think my partner will come to me anytime.

"Hmm... I think Mr. Han has a plan for us." Jungkook whispered so Taehyung glared on him but ignored him afterwards, still thinking about this fucking project.

"Ya! Jimin! Who's your partner?" Taehyung asked grumpily his bestfriend who's currently looking to the person written on the paper.

"My partner is Wonhee, I couldn't see her. Why?" Taehyung's eyes just rolled out of nowhere, "I thought we're going to be partner." Jimin chuckled and just wrapped his arm around Taehyung's shoulders, "I thought not."

"Jimin! I'm sorry, someone called me." Out od nowhere, Jimin's partner called him, making Jimin to smiled one last time at Taehyung before going to the girl.

Taehyung just sat at his chair again, looking at Jungkook afterwards. Jungkook just gave him a shrugged while slyly smiling at him.

Taehyung can't take it anymore, so he went to their teacher with a sour face. "Sir, how about me? Why doesn't anyone is coming to me?"

"Let's go outside and bring Jeon. Please see me at the back of the room." Taehyung widened his eyes and looked at Jungkook who was looking at him, smirking evidence on his face.

"I told you!" Jungkook shouted confidently and  Taehyung just rolled his eyes but then he followed his teacher with Jungkook beside him.

"Hey dick, I'd rather die than to be your partner." Taehyung shortly said then Jungkook chuckled, putting his arm on Taehyung's shoulder but then Taehyung pinched it hard.

"Ouch!" Jungkook winces in pain and Taehyung smirks at it. The two went outside and saw Mr. Han standing at the wall of the room.

"Sir Han?! What are you thinking, huh?"

"Oh! Calm down Tae! Hello Jungkook."

"Hello, Mr. Han. I will be forever grateful to you, thank you for doing this to us." Jungkook and Mr. Han laughed loudly making Taehyung pout big, when Taehyung is mad, he is pouting making him look like an angry puppy.

"Stop pouting Taehyung, or else you will look like a duck." Taehyung then zips his mouth while glaring at Jungkook. Jungkook noticed the glare on his face so he just smiled fakely.

"Stop annoying Mr. Kim, Jeon. He might kick your balls. Anyways, I think Taehyung is going mad at this--" Taehyung cut him off, "Definitely Mr. Han!" Mr. Han chuckled but then proceeded to speak again.

"As I said, your project is different from others, hmm... special project I guess?"

"What?! Oh my gosh Mr. Han! I swear I will going to tell this to Namjoon hyung--"

"But your hyung makes this plan with Jin." Taehyung then pouted big agai  and he looked down, clearly, his face was red due to anger. Jungkook chuckled and he gave a thumbs-up to Mr. Han.

"You two see that the short vacation is coming and I want you to go to a place where you two can spend time together, like what couples are doing. After your trip or something bonding together, you need to show me some proofs that you two spend time together--"

"What hyung?! Me? Him? Bonding? Couple? No way! I will definitely not--" Mr. Han cutted him off by clearing his throat.

"If you can't do this, you will fail on my subject and you don't want that, right? Cause after all, you are a graduating student? And if your hyung sees this, he will definitely become disappointed at you." Jungkook smirked at Taehyung, he just watched him huff in anger.

"Okay, as I said, you two should give me some proofs and that's it. You have definitely one month to do this. I will going to leave now, it's actually time to go home!" then Mr. Han left the two, especially Taehyung gasping at the air.

Oh God! What did I do to deserve this?