TWENTY SIX

I have a question.

Are you guys bored now? Do you want them to put a label on it already?

But love takes time lol.

-----

Third Person's POV

The day earlier was filled with laughs and happiness as the two both enjoyed the day. After they ate, they went shopping again as Taehyung wanted to buy accessories and some beret hats. The two are just joking with each other and they laugh whenever they see something funny. Overall, Jungkook was bringing 30 paper bags ranging from smaller to bigger while going to their hotel, don't ask me how he did that because I don't know either. They went home at exactly 7 pm.

Jungkook just sliced some fruits saying that Taehyung needed that after eating so many sweets. They watched a movie together called Miracle in Cell but sadly, Jungkook needed to stop it even though the movie was still not finished as he wanted to sleep but Taehyung finished the movie and his eyes were now red and puffy due to crying. It's 10 pm and the two are now in their bed. Jungkook is now sleeping peacefully while Taehyung couldn't sleep. Sometimes, when he remembers their moments earlier, he just smiles like an idiot.

He tried to drink milk but it's no effect until he remembers the song that is making him calm just by listening to it. The one Jungkook recorded on his phone. Yup, he never deleted it.

He plugged in his earphone and started playing it.

(Play Only Then by JK)

Nega dareun sarami johajimyeon~

Nega neo eopsneun ge iksukhaejimyeon~

Geuttaega doemyeon geuttaega omyeon~

Geuttae~ Heeojimyeon dwae~.

(Months before their break-up)

Taehyung was happily skipping to school as he remembered those moments that happened on his boyfriend's rooftop. He looked at his ring finger and he just smiled fondly. He received a message to Jungkook saying his greetings and loves, Taehyung replied to him, saying his love to you too.

The class started but Taehyung and Jimin ignored it as the two were speaking with each other. Taehyung was telling Jimin what happened that night and sometimes, Jimin is squealing because he can't contain his happiness for the two. Luckily, their teacher didn't catch them gossiping.

Taehyung showed the ring to Jimin and Jimin almost busted in the room but fortunately, Taehyung immediately stopped him from doing that.

The first class has now ended and the next class is cancelled as the teachers have an emergency meeting that makes all the students super happy and they belonged to those students.

Taehyung and Jimin walked outside their room and they saw many students in front of their room. Like they went there because something was happening. Then they heard a shouting of a girl cursing some words.

"Do you know what is happening here?"

"Nah. I am with you, remember?"

Taehyung just shaked his head thinking that maybe some students are fighting again. Jimin and Taehyung started to walk again but a student grabbed Taehyung's arm that made Taehyung mad.

"What the fuck?"

"That is your little boyfie right?"

"Boyfie?" J-Jungkook?

"Just see it with your eyes."

Taehyung and Jimin looked at each other and they immediately went to the circle. Not caring if he's pushing a student. Then tada! His eyes widened and he couldn't move on his spot as he saw Jungkook kissing a bitch. Actually, it's not really kissing, Taehyung is just OA.