THIRTY SIX

Third Person's POV

Another month passed by and finally, it's now April. It's Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung's graduation day and so, all of them are excited. Jungkook's parents can't go to Jungkook's graduation because of their hectic work but they promised him that they will go back to Korea as soon as possible.

Jin and Taehyung are still in the house while the others are in the school now, well because the two of them woke up late.

"Taehyung, faster! All of them are waiting in the school!" Taehyung sighed deeply while running down the stairs while glaring at his hyung.

"Why don't you want Namjoon hyung or Jungkookie to pick us? If they're the one who picked us today, we'll not be late in the ceremony!" Jin just rolled his eyes.

"I know that Joonie is busy with his work so I don't want to add in his business and Jungkook? Sorry but I am still not trusting him with his driving skills as he is just 17 years old." Taehyung gasped deeply and he pointed his finger to his hyung.

"Jungkook's driving skill is better than yours! And he's 18 now!" Jin widened his eyes at the mocking his just brother made to his driving skill but he calmed himself, thinking that it's not the right time for a fight as all of them are waiting in the school.

"Let's stop this fucking fight! We're running out of time!" Taehyung sighed deeply but nodded afterwards.

The two boys ran to Jin's car and went inside, "Fasten your seatbelt, I will drive really fast!" Taehyung nodded. Jin started to drive really fast.

Taehyung's phone rang, Taehyung looked at the caller and he immediately answered the call.

"Where are you now, Tae?" It's Jungkook. "The ceremony is now starting."

"We're on our way now--" Jin's car halts and Taehyung almost bumps his head. Jin frowns at the sight.

"Why did you stop-- Oh! Traffic, I see." Maybe it's their unlucky day as the long traffic going to their school awaits them as today is the graduation and the rush hour of the people.

"Tae, what happened?!" 

"Traffic! We're stuck in traffic." Taehyung heard Jungkook sighed on the other line.

"Tell Jin Hyung to be careful when driving. I will end the call now as the principal is now talking in front. I love you, see you here."

"Okay, see you later." Jungkook finally ended the call and luckily, the vehicles are now moving oh so slowly.

Jin and Taehyung are currently waiting impatiently inside the car, both of their faces screaming a bad aura.

----

"Where are they?" Jimin whispered to Jungkook after Jungkook ended the call.

"Taehyung said that they're currently stuck in the traffic." Jimin sighed deeply while looking at their hyungs and mouthed traffic.

"I know that they will be here in no time. Jin Hyung loves attention." Jimin said and Jungkook just chuckled.

"Jin Hyung is a really stubborn one." Jungkook nodded and he sighed deeply while looking at their principal.

The principal finished his speech at the stage and all of them should line in the middle to get their certificate and awards.

All of them panicked because Jin and Taehyung are still not arriving at school.

"Fuck! They're still not arriving!" Hoseok worriedly said. Yoongi and Hoseok attend the graduation day but unfortunately, Namjoon can't as he has work in his office.