EIGHTEEN

Third Person's POV

"The flight 534-A going to Paris, France will be leaving in just a few minutes. Kindly board to your respective plane. Thank you!"

"OMG! Did you hear that?! We're just in time!" Taehyung said enthusiastically.

"Well, it's your fault now why we arrived late here." Taehyung rolled his eyes, Jungkook just smiled big while the camera was currently hanging on his neck. Taehyung immediately noticed the camera on his neck because it's his gift to him on his 18th but he just didn't make a comment to it, as he doesn't want to talk about their past.

"Well mister, I napped for a minute after preparing my things but I forgot to set an alarm, and that's the reason why I woke up late." Taehyung explained while pointing his pointer finger to Jungkook.

"Be thankful that our flight is not at dawn but in the afternoon. I'm really good at picking time." Jungkook sighed deeply while praising himself. Taehyung just pouted and didn't say anything after that.

Jungkook is currently pulling his and Taehyung's suitcase because Taehyung was too lazy to carry his own suitcase.

"Did you put all your things in the bag? It's so heavy!" Jungkook whines and Taehyung just rolls his eyes.

"Dude, we're going to stay there for 7 days so you must bring all your things there!"

"Don't dude me! And you're going to buy some things there right? So I might bring a really heavy suitcase back to Korea!"

"You don't want to bring my suitcase?" Taehyung makes puppy eyes and looks directly at Jungkook who's now gulping. He's very whipped when it comes to Taehyung and that's why he always loses when it comes to Taehyung too.

"N-No! I mean is-- Fuck, I like to bring your suitcase."

"Yehey! We'll go to our plane now!" Taehyung ran to the plane and Jungkook just shaked his head while smiling.

Taehyung wanted to bring many things yet he's lazy to bring them all.

"Tae! Wait for me!"

"Faster you little dick!" Taehyung shouted and the people who heard this immediately looked at Jungkook and laughed. Jungkook, embarrassed by Taehyung's action, fastened his walk.

---

"We're in business class?" Jungkook nods.

"Why? Don't you like it?" Taehyung immediately shakes his head.

"You can sleep now Tae, we're traveling really really long."

"But I want to see the sky!"

"I'll just wake you up if it's evening. The view here is more beautiful at night."

"Okay." Taehyung yawned and started to close his eyes. Jungkook just chuckled and he just stared at sleeping Taehyung.

"Cute."

----

Finally! I updated this shit.

These past few weeks, I've been exhausted because of school. Activities here, quizzes there, reporting here, assignments there and I just want to sleep peacefully!

Sorry for the short update, I promise I'll make it longer in the next chapter.

Sorry also for the mistakes.