THIRTY ONE

Third Person's POV

It's the last week of their vacation, Namjoon and Jin will be going back to their hometown again. Jimin and Yoongi are celebrating their 4th monthsary today, Hoseok is busy helping his auntie at their resort  while Taehyung and Jungkook are always goofing with each other everyday.

Taehyung and Jungkook are laying in Jungkook's bed now, obviously they're in Jin's house as they are waiting for the couple to arrive.

"Our final semester is coming, and we'll finally become college students next year. What's your plan? What course will you take in college?" Taehyung asked while drawing a circle to Jungkook's chest, on the other hand, Jungkook is massaging Taehyung's hair.

"I'll take business management. You know that I'll be the next CEO in our company." Taehyung hums while nodding, Jungkook was really born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

"You? What course will you take in college?" Taehyung sighed deeply while smiling slightly.

"You know how much I love art and I want to become a well known painter so maybe I'll major in art in college." It's Taehyung's dream, he wanted to become a successful painter like his idol Vincent Van Gogh. He wanted to make an art that will be known not only locally but also internationally.

"I know babe that you'll become a famous painter someday. But don't forget that I'll be the first one to buy your artwork and I'll hang it in the middle of my office or rather at the company." Taehyung smiled widely. Jungkook is really a supportive boyfriend.

"Baby, let's take a test at Seoul National University. What do you think?" Taehyung looked up at Jungkook with furrowing eyebrows. It's his dream school but he doesn't know if he can pass on that school knowing that it's a famous school in Korea.

"You think I can pass their exam? You know that it's super hard." Taehyung is just looking at him with a doubting eyes. Jungkook just smiled with full assurance, Taehyung is losing hope again so Jungkook will cheer him up.

"You're a genius babe, smarter than me. We will pass it together and we will graduate together at that school." Actually, Taehyung is really a genius student, he's always in the overall top 10 in their school. Same as Jungkook, he's also a genius and is always in the top 10. Couple goals, that's what Jimin and Hoseok are saying.

"After we graduate in college, we will pursue our dreams then I will marry you and you'll become a Jeon. We will build our own family. Me, you and our children." Taehyung blushed furiously and he hitted Jungkook's chest.

"What? Why?" Jungkook asked and he chuckled, knowing that Taehyung is shy and embarrassed now.

"Let's not talk about it, I'm afraid that it might not become true." Taehyung said and Jungkook picked Taehyung's hand and pecked it. An assurance kiss.

"There's no word impossible when it comes to Jeon Jungkook. I'll do anything to never let you go and make you mine forever." Taehyung hugged Jungkook's tightly, he too. He'll do anything even though there's some hindrances on their way. He'll fight for their relationship, protect and nourish it and will not going to do the same mistake again. Taehyung is only for Jungkook, he can't imagine himself loving another man than Jungkook.

"I love you. I'll never be tired of saying these three magical words to you." Taehyung said sweetly. He became emotional again. Jungkook hugged Taehyung tightly too and smiled with so much love on it.

"I love you too, I love you from the moon and back and forth. I'll still choose and love you in our next life. I love you so damn much, no words can't express how much love I am feeling to you."

"I know and that's why I'm happy." Taehyung said while silently crying because of the seventh heaven he's feeling now. Their relationship might not be perfect like any couples, there may be little fights happening between them, but the love that they're feeling with each other is becoming greater each day. They're being intoxicated with each other but they don't want to stop it.

Taehyung is really the cause of Jungkook's euphoria.

Jungkook is the cause of Taehyung's euphoria.

----

"We're home!" Jin shouted when he entered their house.

"Why is it so quiet here? Where's Jungkook and Taehyung?" Jin asked and Namjoon just shrugged.

"Put our things in our room. I'm going to find the two boys." Namjoon then went upstairs, Jin went to the kitchen but there's no traces of them. He went to the backyard but there's still no Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Jin!" Namjoon shouted.

"What?"

"They're in Jungkook's room!" Jin immediately went upstairs. He went to Jungkook's room and he's amazed by what he's seeing.

"Tell me Joonie if this is just a dream." Namjoon wrapped his arm around Jin's waist, then he shaked his head.

"No, it's not a dream." Jin felt his eyes watery, he's happy, super happy right now. They saw Jungkook and Taehyung hugging tightly on the bed, Taehyung's head is placed on Jungkook's chest.

"Finally, our ship sailed again." Jin said and chuckled, Namjoon chuckled as well. Jin then gets his cellphone and he captures the two sleeping couples in the bed.

"Let's go now Jinnie, we should sleep too."

"We should do that too." Jin said, Namjoon chuckled while shaking his head.

"Sure hon."