THREE

Okay, there's some mistakes going on here so sorry for that.

----

Jungkook's POV

I am lying if I say that his words didn't hurt me. Well... God knows how I love him but is he still willing to love me?

I sighed depressingly, his words impacted me so hard to the point that I am feeling like I'm about to cry again, but I just suppressed my tears again, besides, I don't want Jin hyung to see me crying like an ugly man right now.

"I'm sorry Jungkook..." Jin Hyung rubbed my back, I sighed again before speaking. "It's okay hyung. It's my fault anyways, If I didn't let that happened, all of this wouldn't happen."

"No Jungkook. This is not your fault so don't blame yourself. Nothing wronged happened, it's just he became exhausted and all. Just... still wait a bit longer for him until he's ready again. Aish, you know what, let's just enjoy this day!" Jin hyung's comforting words made me to ease my tormenting state.

Thank you, Jin hyung.

"Yeah, right. Besides, this is your day! I heard that it's your anniversary tomorrow?"

"Yeah, that's why we planned on this trip. Great timing because its Taehyung's vacation. At first, I'm still unsure if I should leave him alone because no one is going to look at him but he's old enough, he already knows what right and what is wrong and I'm sure that you'll not do anything to harm him. My full trust is with you, Jungkook."

"Thank you for trusting me, hyung." Jin hyung just smiled widely and then he patted my back, standing on his seat afterwards.

"Well, I should be going now. I already stocked lots of food inside the fridge. You can stay here anytime you want, hell, you can even live here haha so if Taehyung wanted you gone, don't leave okay?! And please, protect and look at him. You know that he is clumsy and dumb right?" I nodded while smiling.

"I will going to protect and care for him even if you didn't say that hyung. You know that I love him." Jin hyung laughed, "Oh well, but promise me that you two will be together again when we come back hm?" I laughed but then nodded.

"I hope so, Jin hyung but it will all depend on Taehyung." 

"I will be leaving now! Namjoon will be coming here in any minute bringing all of your clothes so don't worry about your clothes. You can sleep in the guest room but if it is in Tae's room, I wouldn't mind either but don't do some dirty things! You both are too young for this kind of thing." I chuckled, yeah I know that, I'm too gentleman to do that.

"Okay. Thank you again Jin hyung." Jin hyung smiled then he grabbed his suitcase, I helped him also in his other suitcase.

And as he said, Namjoon hyung came with almost all of my clothes and we waved goodbye to each other until they were finally gone in my sight, until now, Taehyung still didn't come out of his room. Maybe he is sleeping right now? He's tired from school and about what did just happened today.

I went up and I decided to put all my things in the guest room, then I went to Tae's room that is in front of my room.

----

Isa, Dalawa, Tatalo. 😂