TWELVE

Jungkook's POV

After I ended the call for the meantime, I went back to the kitchen and saw Taehyung washing some plates. I smiled warmly because he is really a good partner for me.

"Hey..." I called him softly and he looked at me with furrowed brows, "What?" Wow. So cold, so so cold.

"Do you have a menstruation today? Your mood changes very quickly!" I said and Taehyung threw me the sponge, I laughed loudly and picked the sponge and put it back again in its place.

"Who wouldn't be angry? I am always seeing your face everyday."

Ouch.

I just chuckled awkwardly while scratching my hair, removing all the pain who is currently building up on my chest. Pain, pain, go away ~

"Okay, don't be mad at me! You know about our project right?"

"Yeah fuck--"

"Don't say bad words!" Taehyung rolled his eyes to me. Wow, the audacity to roll his eyes to me? But Taehyung can do anything he wants to me hehe.

"Namjoon hyung will be calling."

"What? Why" I just shrugged and gave my phone to Taehyung.

"Hello? What now, hyung?" Taehyung said while still looking suspiciously at me. I just closed my eyes while listening to their conversation.

"Jin hyung? I thought Namjoon hyung wanted to talk to me?"

"WHAT?!" Taehyung yelled out of frustration. I finally opened my eyes and saw how red Taehyung is now.

"Please don't kick Jungkook out, it's true that I needed someone to look out for you or else, I'll not be able to enjoy my trip here."

"BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO ALL THESE THINGS TO US!" I stood up and tried to calm Taehyung down, I am afraid that he might cry out of frustration in any seconds.

"I'm sorry! Please… I know that what we did was wrong but… This is what you also needed, right?"

"You have no right to tell me what I'm going to do, Jin hyung. You're just my brother, not my life planner." Taehyung spoke in a monotonous voice. After that, Taehyung ended the call. I don't know how to react, promise.

"T-Tae--"

"I'm going to my room now, just call me when it's already lunch and don't worry, I don't have any plans to kick you out. Excuse me." Taehyung coldly said again before leaving this room. I just sighed depressingly then texted Namjoon hyung afterwards.

After finishing my breakfast, I went up to look at Taehyung but then I heard him sobbing inside the room.

Sorry, Taehyung.