FORTY: The proposal

Third Person's POV

4 years later...

"What's your problem Mr. CEO?"  Jimin said teasingly so Jungkook rolled his eyes. Jimin is in Jungkook's office as Jungkook called him, saying that it's an emergency.

"My problem is really big, bro! For the first time I'll say this to you, I need your fucking help!"

"Shoot." Jimin said. Jungkook sighed deeply, he interlocked his hands while some sweat is now falling on his forehead.

"You know... Me and Taehyung have been a couple for 5 years and I want to... you know... propose to him but I don't know how..." Jimin gasped and looked at Jungkook with widened eyes.

"You're finally going to propose to Taehyung?! Finally dude!" Jimin asked and Jungkook nodded dramatically.

"So I really need your help for this one Jimin hyung. How did you propose to Yoongi hyung?" Jimin immediately smiled remembering those moments.

"It's so cliché but after we ate at the family resto, we went to the park with the stars shining on the sky so brightly that time. Yoongi looked at me and smiled his gummy smile at me and from that moment, I finally gained some courage to open the box that was hiding in my pants for a very long time. You know, that's the best day of my life, when he said his yes to me." Jimin then started on the floor while smiling like an idiot so Jungkook smacked his head. Jimin yelps so Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"So... what should I do? Should I do what you did to Yoongi hyung too?" Jimin gasped and widened his eyes comically.

"No! No! No! You're like plagiarizing me!"

"So tell me what the fuck should I do?" Jungkook puts his arms on the desk and places his head above it. Jimin stood up and patted Jungkook's back.

"Just know what really is the true essence of the proposal..." Jungkook looked up and furrowed his eyebrows, "What? Elaborate it please."

"What I'm saying is...  Whenever you want to make a proposal, just be sure that you express your thoughts perfectly and fantastically. Really, expressing your thoughts to your desired one is hard, I experienced that. Don't worry, I'll help you with your problem and plan." Jimin smiled and Jungkook returned the smile widely, "Thank you hyung. I'll owe you this one."

Many changes happened to all of them after 4 years.

Jin and Namjoon decided to finally adopt a child from the orphanage who's still an infant that time. Her name is Nami and she's now 4 years old.

After graduating from college, Jimin proposed to Yoongi, they're planning their wedding next month.

On the other side, Taehyung and Jungkook are happily living on the same roof with their pomeranian dog Yeontan, that's what name Taehyung gave to his dog. After Jin and Namjoon adopted Nami, Jungkook persuaded Taehyung to live in his house. They're sharing some expenses equally, like Taehyung is in charge of buying groceries and some expenses in the house while Jungkook is in the electricity and water bills.

Their jobs?

Hoseok and Jimin built together a dance studio and little by little, their dance studio is becoming famous not just locally but internationally too.

Yoongi became a producer on this one entertainment.

Jungkook finally replaced his father and became the CEO of their company.

Taehyung built an art exhibition in Seoul containing all his artworks, just beside his boyfriend's company and his art exhibition is becoming famous too. Sometimes, he is auctioning his artworks.