TWO

Taehyung's POV

Three days after that incident, Jungkook is still pestering me of what we can do about this project thing. It's obviously a lie, they just wanted to set up us! Isn't this unfair?

"Taehyung-ah, where do you want to go?"

"Taehyung-ssi, should I reserve us an inn in Jeju?"

"Taehyung-ah--"

"Taehyung-ah--"

AHH! Why is this happening to me?!

Why the hell I am hearing his stupid voice?!

Why the hell do they want us to be partners?!

Did I do something wrong in my past life?! I will fucking kill Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung for this! Oh, and especially that Jeon fucking Jungkook.

I am walking alone going to my house because my two fucking best friends which is Jimin and Hoseok are absent today. Jimin is currently going out with Yoongi hyung, Yoongi is still not answering Jimin and I hope not.

On the other hand, Hoseok is currently on his first-year college but our schedules are same with them so that's why we're always walking altogether.

They're having double date today and that was the reason why they're absent today. Idiot right? Just because of their "dates" they are not attending the class now?! How shameful of those two! It's not like I'm jealous or something, it's just dumb.

"I will definitely smacked their head esp--" I am currently murmuring devil words not until I felt some arm wrapping on my shoulder, I can smell this scent and this scent was the reason why I fall for hi-- Fuck! What am I saying?! Grr!

"Jungkook." Why is he always wrapping his arms to me?! Did he know that I am allergic to him?

"Taehyung-ah~" I quickly glared at Jungkook but he was just smiling innocently at me. I took off his arm but he just tightened his arm making it hard to remove. Fuck it.

"Jungkook, if you don't remove your arm to my shoulder, I will kick your dick!" Jungkook just whistled like he didn't hear anything. He left me no choice so I kicked his dick hard making him winced at the pleasure I gave at him.

"Oh, do you like that? I see, you're now tearing up so maybe, you love that pleasure?" Jungkook is still holding his crotch while looking at me with so much pain written in his face.

Don't laugh, Taehyung!

"Ouch Tae. That hurts, you know" Jungkook is now jumping so I laughed hard. "You deserve that idiot!"

"Why are you kicking my dick? Don't you know that this will be our futu--" I quickly covered his mouth but he just fucking licked my palm making me cringe in disgust.

"Eeww..." I wiped his saliva on his shirt then Jungkook chuckled, "As if you didn't taste my sali--"

"Okay~! That's enough Mr. Jeon." God! He's getting on my nerves! Can he please leave me alone?

"What if I don't? You know that I want to take your love again." Jungkook suddenly became serious and I widened my eyes. Honestly, I don't know what to say, is he joking again?

"Oh. B-but can you please leave me alone Jungkook?! I am walking here alone, peacefully and quietly until you came and ruin my day again." Jungkook chuckled but he just shakes his head left to right as a sign of no. Taehyung pouted big and crossed his arms, "Fine! Follow me all you want but remember that I am not talking nor giving attention to you!" Jungkook just smirked but still followed me until we got to our house.

I knocked on the door and saw Jin hyung there, "Jinnie hyung!" I hugged my brother then Jin hyung looked at Jungkook and winked. Uh... what's happening? Weird.

We all both got inside and I sat on the couch then Jungkook sat beside me then he put his arm to my shoulder AGAIN! I glared at him but immediately sighs. I am too tired to fight with him as of this moment.

"Oh hey Jungkook! Good timing!" What?! Don't tell me...

"I am leaving today because oh well, today is your short vacation at school. Namjoon and I will going to have a vacation too then you know, baby time... so I want you to take care of Taehyung until we come back to home again." my mouth agape then I widen my eyes,

"WHAT?!" I shouted but none of them answered my question.

"Sure Jin hyung, it's my pleasure to take care of him." I clenched my fist in anger and I felt my nails digging on the palm of my hands. I take off Jungkook's arm at my shoulder.

"Jin hyung! I am old enough to take care of myself! I don't need him to take care of me!" I shouted and saw Jin hyung and Jungkook flinched at my raised voice.

"It's now settled Tae and why are you uncomfortable around Jungkook? Do you still love him? hmm?" Jin Hyung mocked me. What the fuck!? Love him?! I am not going to love a cheater!

Cheater?

No. That's not the word.

"For your fucking information, I don't love him anymore!"

"And so, what is your problem?!"

"I-I just... I am still not r-ready. Excuse me but I will go to my bedroom now." I stood up, ignoring all the shouts and scolds from Jin hyung. I looked back and I saw Jungkook's hurt expression.

"Don't lie to youself, Taehyung!" Jin hyung shouted, my face immediately contorted in sadness while seeing Jungkook's face.

Right, you stop loving him anymore.