THIRTY EIGHT

Third Person's POV

When the sun shines through the sky and immediately beams at Jungkook's window, Jungkook immediately wakes up from his not so deep slumber. Honestly, he really couldn't sleep last night and he slept for only 1 and a half hours because of the thoughts of his lover flashing on his mind last night.

He prepared himself and even bought some fruits in case, hopefully his lover and Jin wake up. Jungkook texted everyone that he's heading to the hospital and the rest just answered saying that they're heading to the hospital too.

At the hospital, Jungkook immediately asked the nurse in the front desk about Jin and Taehyung's room.

"Sir, Kim Taehyung is in room 505 on the fifth floor while Kim Seokjin is in room 506 beside him." Jungkook just nodded and immediately went to the fifth floor where the two siblings were resting. Jungkook went to Jin's room first to check up on him, he found his hyung lying peacefully on the bed. He put some fruits on the table beside the bed. Jungkook stares at his hyung for a while, he doesn't blame Jin for this. He knew that his hyung just did his job and he knew that he didn't want all of this to happen. Jungkook then finally leaves the room.

Jungkook now went to his lover's room. He doesn't know why but he's feeling nervous and excited at the same time. He's excited because he can finally see Taehyung and nervous because he really doesn't know why.

Immediately opening the door, he finally saw Taehyung laying on the bed, sleeping peacefully. Jungkook smiles sweetly at the sight of Taehyung because he's still beautiful as always.

Jungkook immediately went to his side and touched Taehyung's face, he then placed a kiss on Taehyung's forehead.

"I'm sorry baby, you experienced all of these shits." Jungkook said while touching his hand, he's touching the hand who doesn't have a cord of dextrose with it.

"Taetae... If I can, I will take all your pain. It hurts me... It hurts me seeing you laying there."

Jungkook sat at his side, he stared at the love of his life while holding his hand tightly and smiling at Taehyung, "Baby, I'm sorry, so so sorry." Then he felt the heaviness of his eyes and he doesn't remember when he fell asleep.

Minutes after, the remaining people , Jimin, Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon, went all together to the hospital and the nurse told them where their room was.

They firstly went to Taehyung's room and saw a soft sight where Jungkook's head is on the bed while sleeping while his hand was interlocked with Taehyung's hand. Hoseok and Jimin never wanted to miss this opportunity so they took a picture of the couple while chuckling. Namjoon and Yoongi just smile at the couple.

"Maybe Jungkook didn't sleep well last night." Yoongi said and all of them agreed.

"I bet Namjoonie hyung didn't sleep too last night." Jimin said and Namjoon just smiled sheepishly but then he nodded.

They decided to leave the couple and then all of them proceeded and went to the next room where Jin is lying. Namjoon's hands were shaking and Yoongi noticed it so he tapped Namjoon's back, telling him that he's not alone and he has someone.

Jimin opened the door for them and they finally saw Jin.

"There's fruit here." Hoseok pointed to the fruits, "Maybe Jungkook bought them." Jimin said.

Namjoon is just looking at Jin while holding his hand. The three looked to each other knowing what Namjoon needs.

"Uh... hyung" Jimin called, "Yes?"

"We will just buy our breakfast because you know, we didn't take our breakfast and we're hungry now. What do you want to eat for breakfast hyung?"

"Just please bring me a coffee." Jimin nodded and all of them left, leaving Namjoon alone to have some private talk with his dear husband.

"I know why they went to the canteen, those kids... Oh! Yoongi is not a kid, he's a grandpa." Namjoon chuckled and he sighed deeply. He thought that if Jin was awake right now, he would hear his windshield laugh, which would help him to laugh so hard.

"Jinnie... Honey... I love you." Namjoon said while softly rubbing Jin's face.

"I know that when you wake up, you are going to blame yourself for this but I'm telling you now, please don't blame yourself. No one's fault here baby, not you, not everyone." Namjoon smiled widely, showing his dimples.

Suddenly, Jin's finger moved and Namjoon's eyes widened as he immediately noticed it. Slowly, Jin's eyes opened and surely, Namjoon was going to cry because of happiness. Namjoon immediately taps the button to call the doctor.

"J-Joonie?" Jin said in a husky voice as he felt that his voice lost its energy.

"Yes honey?" Namjoon said while controlling himself not to cry due to happiness.

"Is Taehyung okay?" Jin asked and Namjoon nodded his head, "Yes honey, he's okay now but he's still not waking up." Jin sighed deeply but tears escaped his eyes that made Namjoon's face shocked.

"Baby... Why are you crying?" Namjoon questions while wiping Jin's tears.

"I'm sorry, t-this is all my f-fault. If I didn't d-drove fastly, this w-wouldn't happen. Nothing wouldn't happen."

"No Jinnie, this is not your fault, no one's fault here. Please don't blame yourself, okay honey? No one's blaming you." Jin nodded but still, all his negative thoughts were still in his head. This is supposedly a great day but what he did was terribly wrong.

The Doctor and one nurse entered with Jimin and Hoseok. Jimin and Hoseok widened their eyes as they saw Jin. Jin smiled at them.

"Jin hyung!" They both blurted out.

The Doctor checked Jin's vital signs and told them that Jin needs to eat healthy foods and rest well to regain his energy.

"I'm so happy that you finally woke up!" Hoseok said and Jin just chuckled. Jin is praying for his brother's health.

-----

Honestly, I'm not in the mood for now to write stories as very bad news greets me about X1's disbandment.

I feel pain, misery, agony, hurt and all the synonyms with those words.

I don't want to tackle this issue 'cause it's making me cry again.

this pain is the same that i felt last year, I'm a wannabe and I felt my heart broken into pieces when they disbanded, same month last year.

To my Co-One It's, I don't want to tell that cheer up because I can't do that to myself.

I don't know now, it felt like that I'm happy yesterday because of taekook and bts then i broke down the following day as i heard this news.

sorry for the mistakes.