EIGHT

Taehyung's POV

"Hey idiot! Please put your dirty clothes to the washing. I am washing our clothes today."

"I am too lazy to move now." I rolled my eyes to Jungkook, "Still the lazy man. Can you change a little bit? You're in our house so you need to clean this house too."

"But you told me yesterday that I should not be the one cleaning those dishes because I'm your guest here?" I, out of nowhere, rolled his eyes again.

"I said that it was just yesterday, not everyday."

Currently, Jungkook is sitting on the sofa, popcorn beside him and watching some animé on the TV. He's even scratching his ball on the process, yuck.

I sat inches apart beside him and I saw him frown. He thought that I would fully sit beside him, huh? In his face bitch.

"Tae."

"What?" I retorted back, why is the atmosphere suddenly becoming so thick? Or is it just Jungkook's face?

"Why did you become all serious?" I chuckled, trying to remove the bad air building in the both of us.

"What if... We're still together?" I looked at him with curious eyes. Is he serious right now? He looked at me with a sad expression on his eyes and he smiled a little bit at me. I felt a tad on my heart just by looking at his sad eyes. No, fucking now way, don't look at me with that expression....

Or else I'm going to be soft to you...

"W-What are you saying? h-haha." I just laughed nervously, fuck! Why did I embarrass myself in front of him? I even stuttered! Fuck!

"What if... We are still living in the same roof? Happy and content in our life just by being with each other?" I hang my head low, fuck fuck! I felt the tears on the corner of my eyes! Don't fall, you fucking tears! You're making me weak. Jungkook please stop it!

"Tae... What if you become my fiancé? We are planning our wedding, planning our vows and planning our future?"

"A-Ah… haha! Idiot! We're still young to think about marriage, we should only find our lovers and marry them when we're of legal age to marry already!" Fuck shit! I know what he meant by his words but I can't look at him now! His words are like knives that are stabbing on my heart now. My heart right now is like a glass that was shattered into a million pieces.

Jungkook just smiled while playing the remote in his hands.

"Dumb you, all of that is just if's. Meaning that it is just all my assumptions!" Jungkook again said and he chuckled afterwards. After his awkward chuckling, I can feel the warm substance rolling on my cheeks. Fuck! Why is this happening? Why is all of this happening?! Am I really that selfish?

Jungkook then hugged me tightly, which surprised me. I wiggled around his arms so that I could escape but the hoarseness of his voice immediately stopped me.

"Let's just stay this for a while please. I just want to recharge myself."

"B-But we're not even a couple no--"

"P-Please?" My eyes immediately widened as I saw his teary eyes looking at me. I can't do anything now but to lean in his touch too, his head resting on my shoulder and his arm was getting tightly around my body, not wanting to let me go. Then, I felt that my shoulders are becoming wet and I came to the conclusion that Jungkook is crying right now. Shit! Shit! Shit! This was the second time that I saw him crying, the first one was when I broke up with him.

"I'm so-sorry, you are seeing me in my vulnerability." Jungkook quietly said, then he slowly pulled off his arms but I quickly pulled it back to my waist. This is the only way to comfort him, I am bad at saying words to be honest.

"J-J-Just cry Jungkook. I'm here to c-comfort you."

And Jungkook is now a crying mess to my shoulders, arms still tightly wrapped on my waist and I make a circle on his back. He is always saying I'm sorry for hurting you and I'm an idiot for hurting you.

"J-Jungkook, I'm sorry too for hurting you." I whispered in his ear.

---

I'm sorry for the ending though, I know that it's ugly.

I'm sorry too for updating just now. I'm having a life and death situation here. Lol 😂

Woah guys, thank you for 100+ reads, actually, this is the only story of mine who achieves 100+ reads.