SEVENTEEN

Tae.... Kook... Cute.

- Kim Taehyung, 2015

---

Third Person's POV

"Jungkook, if I save enough money, I will pay you, I promise." Jungkook just rolled his eyes at Taehyung again for the nth time, because Taehyung kept on repeating those words since yesterday.

"How many times do I have to tell you that this is my gift for you? You don't need to pay me okay?"

"B-bu--" Taehyung tried to protest again but Jungkook immediately cutted him out.

"Okay! If you're going to pay me, just give me a kiss on the lips."

That's how you shut Kim Taehyung.

"W-What?! No!" Jungkook clamorously laughed at how fast Taehyung was shut. Taehyung is just glaring at him now.

"Joke, okay serious, If you're going to pay me, I'm going to give it to others." Taehyung's eyes widened while gulping big, not wanting the opportunity to slip away.

"Do you want that?" Taehyung shaked his head from left to right. Jungkook smiled from ear to ear at him, blackmailing is really good especially when you're in crisis.

"So, don't pay me okay? It's my gift to you." Taehyung, from last time, just nodded like a child and accepted his defeat.

"Thank you again Jungkook, you don't know that I'm super happy right now." Jungkook smiles sweetly and ruffles Taehyung's hair.

"Welcome again, baby."

"For heaven's sake, don't call me baby!"

"Oof.. did I make you angry again, baby?!" Taehyung is now huffing his mouth out of frustration. Jungkook, noticing Taehyung's changes of mood, ran upstairs while laughing hard.

"Ah! Jeon Jungkook!" Jungkook wa right as in no time, Taehyung shouted while yelling Jungkook's name.

"Forgive me Lord, for I have sin."

"DON'T YOU DARE USE THE NAME OF GOD IN VAIN!"

---

One week later

"Hey! Hey!" Taehyung shouted and Jungkook groaned in his sleep then he mumbled incoherent words, making Taehyung smile.

"Jungkook!"

"..."

"Kook!"

"..."

"Mister Jeon!"

"..." Jungkook is still not waking up from his dream, so Taehyung is now thinking deeper, about what words he can use to make Jungkook wake up. Taehyung then smiles evilly. He slowly walked to Jungkook's ear and whispers like an evil as he speaks to him.

"Jeon Jungkook, if you don't wake up, I will post you right now on social media. Look, you're still drooling from your saliva."

After hearing this, Jungkook quickly sat up at his deep and good slumber and shouted, "I am fully awake now! Please don't!" Taehyung looked at him for a second and suddenly, he was now laughing so hard that Jungkook blushed and playfully glared at him.

"HAHAHA!" Taehyung is still laughing, Kook smiles big, because the laughs of Taehyung are the music on his ears, just like what he said.

"Why are you calling me? It's still early! Go back to sleep." Jungkook acted like he's mad but deep inside, he's laughing at himself too.

"Because mister, it's not early now, it's 8 AM now and we also need to prepare our things! I am super excited to go to Paris!" Taehyung is now jumping while clapping like a child, Jungkook just watching him with pure admiration in his eyes. I wish I'll always see that smile.

"But we can prepare it later because our flight is still in the afternoon, I just wanted to sleep, Tae."

"But I have so many things to prepare! And also, you're so slow preparing things! Do you remember the Busan trip? We almost didn't make it to the train station because you're so fucking slooow~" Jungkook smiled inside his head because Taehyung remember that Busan trip of them.

"I told you that time that we can use my car to go there instead of the train but you insisted on saying ,'' What if someone accidentally hit us and we died." Jungkook mimics Taehyung's voice, making Taehyung blush.

"Because you're still not a pro at riding a car!"

"I have my license at that time, Taehyung and remember that I learnt to ride a car when I'm just 15 years old." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Still, I had a trust issue back then... Okay~ back to the topic~ Now that you're fully awake, just prepare your things. And don't make that face to me Jungkook!" Jungkook just pouted, he's really not winning against Taehyung. He's under Taehyung.

"Bye~" Taehyung then now bid his goodbye to Jungkook. Jungkook just sighed deeply, scratching his eyes from its soreness.

"Wait! Taehyung is not here anymore, maybe I can sleep for 5--"

"I am still hearing you, Jungkook! Do that and I'll now cut your Jeon jr. I am not kidding anymore!" Taehyung shouted and Jungkook sighs depressingly.

"Why do I still love him?" Jungkook chuckles and shakes his head.

----

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR GREAT LEADER! KIM NAMJOON!!!

YOU ARE THE BEST GIVE THAT WE RECEIVED AND WE'RE SO HAPPY BECAUSE YOU EXIST! YOU'RE RIGHT, THE UNIVERSE IS SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU.

GOD KNOWS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU 💜💜