TWENTY

Yay! I reached chapter 20 lol.

Please, stream CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP by Hoseok and Becky G for a clearer skin and face!

Btw, I deleted 2 stories of mine :(

Sorry also for some mistakes I'm writing here because I'm not from Paris (I'm from Philippines) and I'm just searching well-known places on Mr. Google.

----
Third Person's POV

"Jungkook! F-Faster! Ouch! It hurts!" Taehyung moaned and he began to cry because of the pain that he is feeling right now.

"Shit wait! I'm coming!" Jungkook shouted.

"Oh my God! Faster!"

Jungkook then immediately kneeled down to Taehyung and he began to cure the wound on Taehyung's foot. They're in the park, sitting on one of the benches.

"Be careful next time, Taehyung." Jungkook said with a worried voice and Taehyung just nodded, still sniffling. Jungkook then started wrapping the band aid with a design of tiger in his first toe or the bigger toe on his right foot.

"Are you okay now?" Taehyung nodded and Jungkook got his handkerchief and wiped Taehyung's tears.

"Can you walk?"

"Y-Yes"

"Do you still want to continue? We still have more days to continue this trip."

"Don't worry Kook, I'm not limp. I can still walk." Jungkook just sighed and nodded.

"Okay, if you insist, let's continue, I'm going to support you okay?" Jungkook said sweetly, which made Taehyung's face blush.

"O-Okay."

If you want to know why they ended up in that scene, here's the story. Taehyung and Jungkook were walking towards their first destination which was the shop that Taehyung found cute, the shop is full of music boxes.

Jungkook then bought a music box that is made from glass and gave it to Taehyung as a souvenir. Taehyung became so happy and excited that his clumsiness went out. He accidentally dropped the music box on the floor and directly dropped Taehyung's big toe that made his toe bleed so much.

Taehyung was afraid, he's afraid of blood and that's how the history continued.

"Let's go to the shop again Tae, I'm buying the music box that I gave to you earlier."

"W-What? No! It might break again and it is so expensive--" Jungkook suddenly chuckled, making Taehyung glared at him. Jungkook immediately shut up, afraid of Taehyung's glasses.

"Why are you laughing at me?"

"Don't worry about my money. Who told you that you're going to hold all the things that we'll buy today?"

"Me?" Jungkook rolled his eyes playfully and just chuckled afterwards.

---

"Oh hey! You're buying that one again?" The lady said she's the owner of the shop.

"Yes please." Jungkook said while still looking out for Taehyung.

"What happened to the other one and why are you supporting him."

"B-because… uhm.. I--" Jungkook immediately cutted Taehyung's words.

"Because the first one that I bought was accidentally broken into pieces and it went directly to his foot." Jungkook directly said.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?"

Taehyung shyly nodded his head and the old lady just smiled, giving them the paper bag that contained the music box.

"No need to pay me, this is my gift for the both of you."

"R-Really?" Taehyung's eyes immediately widened, "I insist if you're going to reject it. Are you two a couple?" Both men blushed at the old lady's question, the old lady noticed it and just chuckled.

"Uhm… T-Thank you for this music box."

"Thank you for your kindness."

*Welcome. love birds." Jungkook and Taehyung bowed to the old lady before waving goodbye. They went outside and continued walking where the car was located.

"She's so kind, I really admire that kind of person. I wanted to meet her again!" Taehyung said with so much enthusiasm in his voice. Jungkook nodded while smiling.

"Faster! I still wanted to visit more places!" 

"Hey Taehyung! Wait for me! You're in pain right?" Jungkook shouted and he just sighed deeply when he saw that Taehyung was now entering the door of the car. Taehyung is really enthusiastic today.

"Hey, what time do you want to go to the Eiffel Tower?" Jungkook asked curiously while fixing the mirror inside the car.

"They said that the Eiffel Tower is beautiful at night so... Night time!" Jungkook nodded and he started the engine of the car.

"Jungkook, let's go to the padlock of the bridge." Jungkook is confused why Taehyung wanted to go there but he just followed Taehyung's order.

---

"Tae, why did you have 4 padlocks and keys?"

"Because this one is for Jimin and Yoongi hyung, this one is for Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung and this one is for Hoseok hyung and his gf."

"The last one?"

"J-Just for myself! Because I love myself!" Taehyung stuttered and he mentally slapped himself but luckily Jungkook just nodded, not asking any questions anymore. The truth is Jungkook is holding a padlock too but he's hiding it behind his back.

"Tae, I'll just go there to look." Taehyung nodded and Jungkook started walking faster on the spot far away from Taehyung. He immediately gets the marker and puts his and Taehyung's name.

JJK+KTH

Then he padlocked it and he threw the key in the river.

Jungkook didn't know that Taehyung did the same, he wrote his and Jungkook's name on the last padlock.

Taetae and Kookie

Then he padlocked it too and he threw the key on the river.

The two smiled big seeing the padlocked.

"I love you, Taehyung. I am still waiting for you." Jungkook said while looking at the padlock.

"Just... give me more time and I'll love you again, Jungkook." Taehyung said in nowhere before wiping the tears on his cheeks.