FOUR

Jungkook's POV

Holy fuck!

I saw Taehyung sleeping, with his sinful legs exposed, I think I'm getting hard by this. No Jungkook! That is bad, super bad! You must control your junior inside, you're still both young okay? I did the breathing exercise and luckily, it worked out.

He was just wearing his boxer and a loose t-shirt so I shaked my head. I told him back then that he should wear pyjamas so that he wouldn't catch a cold. I slowly closed the door, not making any noise that made Taehyung wake up.

I sat beside him, I am staring at his ethereal face, he doesn't change. He's still beautiful as always. I carefully wiped his bangs on his face and put it on the side of his ear.

I think he is tired from what happened today, it's okay, it's 8 in the evening now, I tucked him on his blanket. I smiled at him and kissed his forehead.

"Good night Tae. I love you always. I'm sorry if you saw that scene and added it to your problems. I am idiot, dumb or what you just told me because I hurted you. I didn't even notice that you were suffering all this time. You are the sweetest, the softest and kindest human being I have ever met. I'm sorry if I can't take all your suffering. But I promised myself to look out for you every now and then, understand you and compliment you each and in every way. You are my sunshine, my happy pill, my everything. I love you so much Taehyung and I can't wait for the day when you are finally able to say it back to me again." I kissed his forehead again and stood up, glancing at him one more before switching off the light.

Sweet dreams, Taehyung.

---

Taehyung's POV

The truth is, I wasn't asleep before Jungkook entered my room. I heard his footsteps and acted like I was sleeping.

Once I heard the door finally closed, I immediately opened my eyes and the tears immediately ran down my cheeks, I sat down and hugged my knees, tears still rolling from my eyes.

"I am selfish. He is hurting too because of my selfishness, but what can I do? I still don't know my mind anymore. I still can't appreciate myself."

It's like that, my heart says, "Just face yourself again and go back with him. I know that you love him. Go to him and hug him again.  He'll be able to be happy again."

But then my mind is messing up with me, "You're still not perfect to be with him again."

I cried and cried until there's no tears in my eyes. I inhaled and exhaled deeply.

I'm sorry Jungkook, if I am making you hurt too. I'm just not prepared to face you but I promise you this; that day will come and I will come to your arms again, hug you, kiss you again, and love you again.

Let me fix myself first.

I felt my eyes become heavier and I felt my mind become fuzzy, then the next thing I knew, I was saying this word before going back to my dream land.

I love you too Jungkook, but not now.

------

Lol. Just be with him already hehe.

Btw, if you can see some errors here, just ignore it. Lol