Special Christmas Day!

Third Person's POV

"Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way~ Oh what fun is it to ride on a one horse open sleigh~ Hey!" Taehyung sang at the top of his lungs while Jungkook was currently placing some plates on the table.

"Jungkook!" Jungkook hums as an answer.

"What time will they arrive here?"

"I don't know but I think they'll arrive here in a few minutes 3." Taehyung just nodded and continued placing the gifts on the Christmas tree while humming some Christmas songs.

"Knock knock!" A shout can be heard outside and obviously, it's Hoseok's voice. Taehyung happily stood up and opened the door revealing all of his friends and his brother as well.

"Merry Christmas!" Hoseok shouted and hugged Taehyung.

"Merry Christmas everyone!" Taehyung shouted back, "Let's all go inside!" All of them went inside the room while carrying their gifts and some food.

"Wow! It's our first time celebrating in the house of Jungkook." Jin said and all of them agreed.

"Put all your gifts on the Christmas tree and we will eat at exactly 12 am." Jungkook said one by one, they put their gifts on the Christmas tree.

"Here, I made a fruit salad."

"Looks tasty. Thanks Jin hyung." Jungkook then put it on the table.

"Yoongi made a fruit cake." Jimin put it on the table too, beside the fruit salad.

----

"Merry Christmas!" They all shouted when 12 strikes. They hugged each other and the couples kissed each other. The three best friends kissed each other's cheeks.

They ate all the foods that were served on the table. They even toast a soju but Taehyung didn't drink this as he doesn't want the taste of a beer, just a little sip of it.

And now, it's time for exchanging gifts. They are now sitting on the ground.

"Okay! Me first!" Jin shouted excitedly and got his gift.

"I got Yoongi!" Jin then gave the gift to Yoongi and Yoongi happily got the gift.

"Thank you hyung." Yoongi said and Jin just smiled.

"Be careful when opening it." Yoongi nodded and he immediately opened the gift and it revealed two coupons.

"What is this?"

"A discount coupon on the famous restaurant here. Jimin and you can use it on your date. Be thankful that I gave you those coupons." Yoongi rolled his eyes, "As expected from you."

"Hey! Where's my thank you?" Yoongi just showed his middle finger to Jin and all of them laughed hard.

"Back to you!"

"Okay okay! Stop it now. Babe, give your gift to the one you picked." Jimin said and Yoongi just sighed deeply.

"I got Namjoon hyung. Here." Namjoon smiled widely and received the gift. Namjoon excitedly opened the gift and it revealed a pair of sunglasses.

"Why sunglasses?"

"Because you broke your previous sunglasses so I got you a new one."

"I appreciated this. Thank you." The two gave each other a brotherly hug.

"I'm next!" Namjoon got the gift and gave it to Jungkook.

"Wow! Me?" Namjoon nodded and Jungkook just chuckled. He opened the gift and it revealed a set of banana milks.

"Wow! Banana milks! How did you know I like this brand?"

"Taehyung told me that you like that brand of banana milk so I bought you a set of banana milks." Jungkook smiled widely while looking at Taehyung who's smiling at him too. "Thanks hyung!"

"Okay it's me now!" Jungkook gets his gift from the christmas tree.

"I'm happy that he's the one I picked." Jungkook then gave the gift to Taehyung, "I hope you like my gift."

"Whatever it is, I will like it." Taehyung happily opened the gift and it revealed a contract. Taehyung immediately read the paper.

"What's that? A marriage contract?" Jin asked and Jungkook chuckled.

"You'll see."

"J-Jungkook..." Taehyung said then he burst into tears, "Thank you so much! I love you so so so much! You're the bestest boyfriend in the world!"

"I know and I love you too. I know you wanted to adopt a dog so I bought you one." Jungkook whispered and then he wiped the tears on the face of Taehyung and he pecked his nose while smiling widely.

"Okay motherfuckers, stop your drama and tell us what it is." Yoongi said, he's curious as to why Taehyung suddenly bursted into tears.

"Kook-ah gave me a dog!" All of them widened their eyes except for Hoseok.

"Dog? That paper will turn into a dog?" Jimin smacked his head, "Idiot! Taehyung needs to sign that paper as a sign of ownership. When he already sign that paper, he can finally get the dog to the shop. Understood?" Hoseok nodded while his mouth is foaming like a saucer.

"I need to stop crying. Here hyung, this is my gift to you." Taehyung gave his gift to Hoseok.

"Wow~" Hoseok happily received it and he opened it, revealing a hoodie jacket that is the color yellow, simple but aesthetic.

"I chose yellow because me and Jimin might not say it always, but you are our sunshine. Thank you for being the sunshine in the group, for always lifting the mood when it's becoming sad and thank you for always being there when we need you. I love you." Taehyung said sweetly and Hoseok cried at it. Jimin smiled sweetly and embraced Hoseok.

"Tae... Chim... You're making me like a drama queen!" All of them chuckled in Hoseok's statement.

"Tae knows who I got, it's Jimin." Hoseok then gave the gift to Jimin.

"Hope you will like it a lot." Jimin happily opened the gift and it revealed a scrapbook with a personalized CD. (The one Hoseok gave on him on one of the episode of Run BTS)

"Hyung.... It's.... beautiful..." Jimin slowly opened the pages of scrapbook and saw there their happy moments together. Jimin's eyes became teary.

"Thank you hyung!" Jimin hugged Hoseok, Hoseok returned the hug as well. Jimin stood up and got his gift to Jin.

"Your gift must be beautiful. If it's not beautiful, I will not accept it." Jimin just smirked and put his arm around Jin's shoulder.

"I think you will love it." Jin rolled his eyes but then he opened it slowly. It revealed lingerie and panties. Jin blushed furiously and he hitted Jimin using the box.

"What the fuck is this?"

"Oh no, don't be angry hyung. I know that you will use it later."

"I hate you!"

Ending, they spent the christmas happily

----

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you enjoy this day.

Happy Birthday to Jesus Christ too!

Here's BTS greeting you a merry christmas!

.