chapter eleveen

Warning: Smut
Also, I want to apologise for the delay; handling university and two jobs has made it hard to feel energised or mentally healthy enough. I love you all, hope the smut is good and you continue to read this book! Lots of love! Xx
(Unedited)
____________________________
As night fell, Luke parted with his golden god. It was without a doubt that Ashton made the bouncy, curly hair blonde feel in a state of pure bliss and ecstasy. However, while Ashton wasn't physically there, the pair had plans anyway. At 11pm on the dot, Ashton was ringing the smaller lads cellphone and the sound of impatience left his lips; Luke was not answering the call fast enough. The thought of being clinginess passed the stoic mans mind, and began to try shake it off.

With one final attempt, and Ashton's hand resting over his forehead in annoyance, the sound of a soft and angelic voice squeaked out a 'hello'. With the slightest hello, all the annoyance from waiting had passed through. " Hey gorgeous, I miss you " Ashton spoke as he fiddled with the string hanging from his worn out sweatpants; and waited with anticipation for how Luke will respond. " I just saw you, but I miss you too" as the soft voice of the blonde spoke, a warm feeling filled Ashton's chest. It was a soft and sweet moment being shared between the two boys, despite the barrier between them.

" I feel like Juliet, Ash.. imagine if your mother found out that we've been getting close ".

" Then I'll just be Romeo and take you away from my stoic and relentless mother".

Both fell quiet, enjoying the sound of each other's breathes and content sighs. Between breathes Luke would start filling his brain with imagery of what Ashton might be doing as they spoke. The gym junkie noticed the shift in breathes from the blonde, but ignored it or rather didn't think much of it.

"Hey Ashy, I might go to sleep soon"
But now that Ashton was hooked to the blonde, all he wanted was to spend every moment talking to him. " stay a bit longer please?" Ashton shamelessly pleaded earning a high pitch giggle from the other end.
"Alright Ash, I'll stay for one more hour, then I HAVE to sleep..deal?" Ashton huffed and bummed out a sound of approval. But the deflated feeling didn't last long, as suddenly Ashton felt the need to tease the cute freckled blonde.

"Beautiful, you in your pyjamas yet?", with a delayed response Luke muttered a yes. " I'm sure you look stunning right now, probably wearing something frilly? I hope you don't allow that roommate of yours to get a glimpse of you in them". The sudden assertion of dominance caught Luke off guard, but his body began to respond to the power. Slowly, Luke started to rub his lower abdomen, softly grazing the frilly fabric of his nightgown made of honey suckle silk. The fabric ended half way down his upper thigh. Luke loved the feeling of it against his equally soft skin. Ashton quickly caught onto the whimpers from his boy and proceeded to tease the boy; " Beautiful, are you ignoring me? I bet you're touching yourself, that's not very angelic of you baby "; Luke let out a louder whimper trying to utter out words to the beautiful man on the other end. "Use your words baby, I can't understand you" but Luke felt embarrassed and flustered. The situation made Luke feel weak, and ready to be controlled like Ashton's puppet.
However, Luke was always a tease, and wasn't gonna let Ashton go 'untouched'.

" Yes Ashy, I'm just playing with my nightie. It's made of silk, it's oh so pretty" Luke spoke as he traced his fingers just below his belly button, under the fabric. Ashton caught on and questioned him further, " what's under your nightie, I bet you're bare". He was right.

Luke was entering a state of pure ecstasy and there was no going back. He began to rub the fabric in a circular motion across his ass, and every so often, his fingers would graze his perky and pink hole. " Ash, I need you " but the older boy didn't respond and Luke was too lost to realise. Slowly, Luke lifted his nightie so it only covered his nipples, and began to enter one digit into his hole, a shot of pain turned into a shot of pleasure. Luke continued to pant Ashton name, hoping to get some praise. As a second finger was being added, a loud bang was heard against the window.

Luke removed his fingers quickly, and pulled down his nightie; and rushed over to the window. There stood Ashton, waiting for him. And Luke became harder at the thought of Ashton rushing over to pound him. Without hesitation, Luke opened the window and began to slip out. Below the window was a wall fence, cascaded with vines and flowers. As Luke climbed down, a gust of wind kept raising his nightie. Ashton couldn't take his eyes off the round, plush ass of the younger lad that was on show.

Once Luke was in arms reach, Ashton pulled him down, making sure to get ahold of Luke's slim waist tightly. Before putting Luke down, Ashton gave him a look of lust but anger.

" You're really making this hard for me" Ashton asserted to a confused Luke. Before Luke could question anything, Ashton dragged him to a close by bed of flowers, that he knew were out of sight from anyone's windows, especially his mother's.

" Ashy, it's cold out here "

And while usually he'd offer a cold beauty his coat, he had other plans to warm the boy up.

" Lay down. Now. "

Quickly Luke lay amongst the lilies and tulips, sprawled out like the angelic boy he was. Ashton lowered himself and began to rub the sides of the blonde boy. " do you want this? I need your permission baby? " and Luke nodded with a big white smile, " touch me already my god ".

Who was Ashton to argue with that?

Ashton removed his shirt and tucked it under Luke's golden curls. This made the younger man smile and blush from the sweet act of care. Once Luke gave Ashton the nod of approval, he lowered his head and spread Luke's legs out. "We're not going all the way my princess but I will please you because that'll please me". Before Luke could utter out anything, Ashton lay face between Luke's inner thighs and began nipping and licking at them. Slowly, running is tongue higher and higher until it met a sweet smell. Luke was panting loud and trying to hold in moans as Ashton blew air against his puckered hole.

With a open mouth kiss upon Luke's hole, he began licking and sucking on the boys hole before slipping his tongue in, and exploring the boys ass. Luke was once again in a state of lust stricken insanity, and begged Ashton for more. But Ashton knew that it wasn't the time for that, instead he adding his fingers into Luke's already stretched hole and began thrusting them in, while kissing Luke's neck. Luke was speechless and made grabby hands at Ashton's belt; to which Ashton complied and used his freehand to unbuckle and leave the rest to Luke.

Before long, both boys were naked besides Luke's nightie loosely hanging around his neck, exposing everything to Ashton. In sync with one another, the pair rubbed feverishly against each other, with Ashton's hands wrapped around both Luke's cock and his own. " you almost there princess?" Luke nodded and rubbed his nipples between his fingers, and unable to now control his moans. Ashton wasn't complaining as the sweet boys moans were like music to his ears. The pace in which Ashton jacked Luke and himself off quickened and before even ten seconds could pass of the insanely fast pace in which he went, Luke moaned loudly and came all over Ashton's hand and himself a bit. Ashton followed suit before long and offered the white substance to the flowers, as he rubbed it over them. "It'll help them grow" Ashton cheeky grinned and pecked Luke's lips.

"You're one hell of a man Ashton", Luke sighed happily before passing out from the thrill.

__________
I'm so sorry if this was bad, I've never written smut this long before and ahh... I tried. Hope you like the update, it's kinda a filler before the storm hehe.. love you all!!
__________