Happiness I

Desc-

"
"Well, you better get resting, we're going somewhere tomorrow" he informs.

"Where?" I ask, drawing shapes on his chest. I feel his hands start to play with my hair.

"Somewhere" he answers.
"

it's just a normal, cute oneshot, until you get towards the end...

Phil's POV-

I open the door to my apartment and plonk myself down on the sofa. I go to call Dan, but then I remember he's out tonight. I sigh and turn on the TV. I don't know what to watch. I don't want to watch anything. Instead, I get up and go to bed.

I have weird dreams about frolicking with celebrities, before I feel someone get into bed beside me. I peer over, just to check it's Dan.

"Hey Phil" he smiles, showing his dimples. I smile back at him before resting my head on his chest.

"Hey Dan, what were you doing?" I ask.

"Just getting something, I didn't expect you to be in bed so early" he says.

"Yeah, well, meeting with my friend kind of drained me, so I went to bed early" I shrug.

"Well, you better get resting, we're going somewhere tomorrow" he informs.

"Where?" I ask, drawing shapes on his chest. I feel his hands start to play with my hair.

"Somewhere" he answers.

The next day, Dan tells me to get ready and dress fancy. I don't know why, but I get ready anyway. I come out of my room and Dan looks me up and down.

"You look amazing" he compliments, kissing me on the cheek. I blush.

"So do you" I return it. He then leads us downstairs into a taxi. We actually hold hands on the pavement, something we've never done before.

We get to a restaurant and sit down.

"It's nice here," I mention. "Why'd you bring me here though?" He looks at me nervously. I raise an eyebrow. No, it can't be....

He gets up from the table and kneels down in front of me. Oh my god! He holds my hands in his own.

"Philip Michael Lester" he begins. Oh my god I actually can't believe it! "You were my best friend before we got together and you still are. You're such an inspiration to me and you are the reason I have my amazing job. We've been through a lot together and you've done so much for me, I think it's time that I repay the favour!" he smiles. Tears form, threatening to fall down. He pulls a black box out of his pocket and the tears start to fall.

"Will you-"

"YES!" I squeal, jumping out of my chair and throwing my arms around him. He laughs and sighs of relief before wrapping his arms around me. I kiss him on the lips before he takes my hand and slips the ring on my finger. I look at it, then I look at him. He smiles at me.

"Dan... I love you so much" I cry, kissing his cheek then burying my face in his neck.

"I love you too, fiancé"