The finale

Desc- goodbye...

Phil's POV-

Dan and I sit in front of the camera, both equally as sad but content as each other. We look at each other with an encouraging smile.

"You ready?" Dan asks.

"Yes." I say firmly, before Dan hits record.

"Hello, internet." Dan does his signature wave.

"Hey guys!" I smile and put my hand up.

"Now, before you freak the fuck out at the title, let us explain!" Dan raises his voice causing me to smile.

"I've been on youtube for fifteen years now." I state, putting across the importance of fifteen.

"And I've been on youtube for twelve." Dan adds.

"I started my channel when I was 19 and now I'm frickin 35!" As I'm saying this fact I suddenly realise it for myself and have a mini existential crisis.

"And I started when I was 18 and now I'm 30 so we're all dying." he laughs.

"I know what you're thinking: Dan and Phil, stop with the facts and tell us why the hell the video is titled 'Goodbye'!" I giggle.

"Well... we're quitting youtube..." Dan announces. We go on to go into a deep talk about how we love our careers and youtube's been our life for as long as it's been a thing. We also talk about how we're getting older and it'd be nice to have normal jobs so we can have a family without having to worry about going to different countries and such. As we talk we know in our minds that we're making millions of people sad and depressed but we explain that we can't keep doing youtube just because of the fans. Plus, if our hearts aren't in the right place then what's the point?

"We hope you understand our reasonings... it's been one hell of a ride and honestly, thank you for helping us make it on this insane journey." I thank them with tears in my eyes.

"... and for helping us pay rent." Dan adds. I giggle, slapping him on the shoulder. It's only then that I realise he's close to tears himself. I give him a somewhat sad smile and tears start to form in his eyes.

"Damn it let's just wrap this shit up." he sniffles.

"Please don't go and masturbate." I tell him. He laughs.

"Anyway, I'm going to miss you guys, I'm going to miss this!" I extend my arms, gesturing to the camera.

"Me too, I really am... we love you guys and we'll never forget this insane adventure we've been on. And that's all thanks to you." he states.

"And on that note, folks, goodbye." I smile sadly.

"Goodbye.." Dan finishes the video off before pressing 'stop' and collapsing into my arms. I cry into his hair and he cries into my chest. They're both happy and sad tears. Because that was the end of something amazing but the start of something greater.

The final A/N- yeah, this was the end. 51 parts to this whole thing! I feel sentimental leaving this behind because I've been writing these since February (they're all mine) and I've worked my ass of writing these, like, seriously, if you know me you'll know lolol, I just want to say a massive thank you to all of you who've read, voted or commented on any of these because it all contributed to get this up to almost 4000 reads! That's insane. I'm not too sure how to end this XD... if you like phan or septiplier, you should go check out my account ( @lailathephan ) because I've written 21 (including this one) stories... I work myself too hard lol, also I want to give a shout out to DomGoesWriting and BloomingDay___ because they helped give me ideas through this thing hah, anyways, I really hope you've enjoyed reading these 300 word pieces of crap! Cya next time! Goodbye! (Just realised I didn't actually @ them lolol don't mind me just fixing my mistakes as always)