To have and to hold (Happiness II)

përshkrim- (Albanian)

"
You look amazing
"

I'm sorry it's been a while, I was at a festival! It was called Shindig, it was AMAZING! Anyway, I love this one, and I'm not gonna spoil it so... enjoy

PREVIOUSLY-

"Philip Michael Lester" he begins. Oh my god I actually can't believe it! "You were my best friend before we got together and you still are. You're such an inspiration to me and you are the reason I have my amazing job. We've been through a lot together and you've done so much for me, I think it's time that I repay the favour!" he smiles. Tears form, threatening to fall down. He pulls a black box out of his pocket and the tears start to fall.

"Will you-"

"YES!" I squeal, jumping out of my chair and throwing my arms around him. He laughs and sighs of relief before wrapping his arms around me. I kiss him on the lips before he takes my hand and slips the ring on my finger. I look at it, then I look at him. He smiles at me.

"Dan... I love you so much" I cry, kissing his cheek then burying my face in his neck.

"I love you too, fiancé"

Dan proposed to Phil.

AND NOW-

Phil's POV-

I wake up and realise what day it is. A huge smile spreads across my face and I jump up and squeal loudly, feeling like a child on Christmas. I run downstairs and wait for Chris and Pj to get here. I jiggle my knees up and down, waiting. I hear a knock on the door and throw the door open.

"OH MY GOD PHIL!!!!!" They scream. I scream too and get wrapped up in a group hug.

"I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED!" Pj cheers.

"ME TOO!" I yell, before we all laugh.

"COME ON! WE HAVE TO GET READY!" Chris pulls me along to my bedroom and goes into my wardrobe, pulling out my black tuxedo.

"Oh my god Phil you're going to look amazing!" Chris almost cries.

"I know!" I spontaneously agree.

After we're all ready, we drive down to the meadow where it's happening. We decided to have it in a beautiful meadow instead of a church. I wait by the officiant who tells me to calm down, but I can't help being nervous. I giggle around a bit, before the music starts to play and everyone stands up. I gulp, waiting for him to come. Two best men walk down the isle, before...

Dan walks down the isle. His hair all fluffy and his face gorgeous with a massive smile spreading from one cheek to the other, making his dimple show. He's dressed in a white tuxedo and black shoes. I almost fall over at the sight of him. Accompanied by his mum, he comes up to me. He mum gives him away and he holds both my hands.

"You look amazing" he compliments.

"So do you!" I smile at him. The music stops and everyone sits back down. My mum flashes me a teary-eyed smile.

"Dearly beloved, we are welcomed here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments and to cherish the words that will unite Daniel James Howell and Philip Micheal Lester" the officiant begins. I take a deep breath. Dan brushes his thump over my hand.

"Daniel, do you take Philip Lester as your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" He asks Dan. He smiles and looks at me.

"I do" he answers.

"And, do you, Philip, take Daniel Howell as your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" He asks me. I don't take my eyes off Dan. I meaningfully answer:

"I do"

"Can we have the rings, please?" He asks. Our friend, Jess, hands Dan a ring.

"Repeat after me: I, Daniel Howell,"

"I, Daniel Howell" he repeats, holding my hand out.

"Take thee, Philip Lester"

"To be my lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, till death do we part"

"To be my lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, till death do we part" he finishes, smiling toothily and sliding the ring onto my finger.

"Philip, repeat after me: I, Philip Lester,"

"I, Philip Lester" I repeat, taking the ring and holding Dan's hand. He's blushing. .

"Take thee, Daniel Howell"

"To be my lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, till death do we part"

"To be my lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, till death do we part" I finish, sliding the ring on his finger, making him mine and mine only. I feel so happy I could cry.

"Any of those not in favour say 'I object'" he announces. No one does, my mum is crying, my sis is crying, and so are Dan's parents.

"Then, by the power vested in me, I now declare you, husband and husband. You may now kiss each other" he finishes. I turn to Dan, who smiles genuinely. I return it, before we join our lips in a most loving kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck. Everyone cheers. We disconnect our lips. I peck his again quickly before I rest my forehead against his.

"I love you so much, Daniel Lester" I state. He giggles.

"You have no clue how much I love you, hubby" he then connects our lips again. I smile against the warmth of his lips.