I think you're pretty I

Descripción- hi I'm gonna be writing 'description' in different languages (this is Spanish btw) because 1) I can and 2) the word 'description' is boring me XD

"
whenever I walk past him, he winks at me.
"

High school student Daniel Howell keeps getting winked at by fellow high school student Philip Lester.

Dan's POV-

I walk with my friends, Brooklyn and Alex, down the school halls. We're planning game night, when I see the person who makes me blush. Phil Lester. The boy with raven hair and gentle blue eyes. The heartthrob. He's popular, but he doesn't look the type to be popular. The way he acts is similar to me. He's awkward and shy and I've heard him talking about anime quite often. Anyway, whenever I walk past him, he winks at me. The first time I was sure he was winking at the girl behind me. The second time, I was sure he had something in his eye, but now, he does it all the time. It makes me blush so deeply even though I'm used to it. I smile and he giggles at my embarrassing blush before I walk past him and Alex and Brooklyn take it in turns to mock me.

The bell rings and we part. I go to science and they go to P.E. Sucks to be them. I take my seat next to the weirdo, Juanita, who keeps reaching for my hand and passing it off as reaching for the Sellotape. It's weird anyway, but what makes it weirder is that she's a girl and I'm to homo for that. The teacher starts talking how she's set up partners to do their assignment together. Everyone groans. With my luck, I'll be put with Juanita. She starts to read out the names.

"Juanita and," Juanita looks at me hopefully. "Rachel" she finishes, Juanita sighs.

"Gerard and Grace" there's an uproar of people shipping 'Gerace'.

"Philip and Daniel" she says. My mouth falls open. The class is silent. I glance over at Phil and he's gawping, too.

After science, I get my stuff together. As I do, I see Phil come over to me.

"Hi" he says awkwardly.

"H-hullo" I say, just as awkwardly.

"So, um, do you wanna start this assignment tomorrow?" he asks.

"Sure" I answer, the blush creeping onto my face.

"Where do you want to study?" he asks.

"My house?" I suggest.

"Perfect" he answers, before the bell rings and we leave together. I feel my cheeks burning.

"You're cute when you blush, by the way" he mentions. I look around at him, but he's walking away to his maths class.

"See you tomorrow!" he calls. I'm stood, blushing, before I gather my senses and start walking to my art class.