Just kiss me, you dork

Desc- just some fluff and it's in the past tense fsr lol

Dan's POV-

Phil and I were sat next to each other on the sofa. Phil was resting on my shoulder, whilst I was holding his hand. Everything was so peaceful. So peaceful, in fact, that I let out a sigh of happiness, causing Phil to look up at me with his big, blue eyes. I looked at him softly. A cute little smile spread across his adorable face, crinkling his cheeks. 

"Phil... you're so adorable" I complimented. He smiled brighter and blushed slightly. 

"You should be happy" he said.

"Why?" I questioned, confused. 

"Because your boyfriend is cuter than mine" he answered with a smirk on his face. 

"But we're dating... PHIL YOU SON OF A-" I realised. He pressed a finger to my lips. 

"Shh, just joking" he giggled. 

"It's true though" I shrugged.

"No, you're adorable too" he shook his head.

"How am I?" I asked.

"Dan, you're a gorgeous human being" he announced, causing me to blush deeply. He giggled and kissed me on the cheek. 

"Like that" he chuckled. I sighed but smiled. 

"Just kiss me, you dork" I smiled widely. He held my chin, looking into my eyes. 

"Gladly" he whispered, before bringing me forward by my chin to meet his lips. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around him, his arms wrapping round my neck.

Phan Oneshots!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें