Head over heels

beschreibung- (German) this is just a cute uwu oneshot of a conversation between Mr Daniel and Mr Philip

Dan's POV-

Phil and I are getting into bed. It's so weird to have him sleeping next to me, but it's a good weird. I love Phil so fucking much- I don't even think he understands how much he means to me. I roll over and look at him. He senses me looking at him and looks back at me. I grin widely. 

"Phil, I love you" I mention. 

"I know, I love you too" he says. 

"No, I don't think you fully know" I argue. He looks confused. 

"I don't think you know how much I love you, how much you mean to me. So I'm going to tell you. You mean the world to me. Granted, I could get through on my own, but without you I wouldn't be... me. I love you to the fucking moon and back. No, I love you even more than that. You're amazing and you don't realise the full affect you have on others, on me. Philip Michael Lester, I'm head over heels love with you" I finish my speech. Phil has tears in his eyes. 

"I-I-" he tries. I giggles. He hits me playfully on the shoulder. 

"Don't do that, Dan! You're so cheesy and sentimental and you make me cry all the time!" he whines, wiping the tears from his eyes. 

"Just the truth, babe" I shrug. He settles down and rests his forehead on mine, kissing it. 

"I'm in love with you too. Head over heels"