I just wanna make you feel ok

Description- if you got that reference, I love you. If you didn't, I still love you. Anyway, this is just going to be a cute little conversation with Danny and Philly. 

Dan' POV-

"Phil?" I ask, whilst resting on his chest. 

"Yeah?" he asks. 

"I just want you to know that I want to make you happy" I mention. He shifts his position so I'm off his chest and we're sitting, facing each other. 

"You do make me happy!" he smiles. 

"Good, because you've been through a lot and, well-" 

"I know I've been through a lot, but you make everything ok. When I'm with you, I just kind of forget all the bad things and I can only focus on the good" he explains, making me blush.

"I'm here for you, always. I know that you don't always feel happy, but I'll always be here to hold your hand" I say cheesily. A smile spreads across his face. He wraps his arms around me tightly, breathing out deeply and calmly. 

"I know you're here" he says. I beam at him. 

"You better" I joke. He giggles softly, before looking deep in thought.

"What're you thinking about?" I ask. 

"I'm thinking, why'd you say that all of a sudden?" he asks curiously. My cheeks flush. 

"I dunno, I guess I just wanted you to know that, but I mean it. I want to make you feel happy, because you make me happy, and if I can't make you feel happy, I'll settle for ok. Or I'll just be your personal teddy bear" I announce. He giggles, his tongue poking out of the side of his lips. 

"I love you, Dan, you know that, right?" he asks. I smile widely. 

"I do. And I love you too" I say, before placing a kiss on his nose. He tilts his head up so I kiss him on the lips.