You can have the portkey to my heart

Flagrate-  ok looks this is the only spell I could find that as anything to do with writing lmao. Anyway, this is a Harry Potter one! Woooooo! I hope you enjoy, basically it's a cute DnP oneshot, IN THE HARRY POTTER UNIVERSE! I like this one lol

Dan's POV-

"Just admit it! You're in love with him!" my best friend, Stan exclaimes. 

"Now that is incorrect. I'm crushing on him, but I don't love him" I correct him. 

"Aww, come on! We're in the last year! Even if you don't love him, you have to go for it!" he exclaims. 

"I- I can't. Accio quill!" I cast the spell, sending my quill flying towards me. 

"Why?" he questions. 

"Because- accio parchment! I'm scared" I finish. I grab my parchment, but shake my hand as I realise I got a papercut. 

"Shit- episkey!" I heal my wound with my wand. 

"Why are you scared? He obviously likes you back, maybe even more than you like him!" he exclaims. 

"I beg to differ" I shrug. 

"Oh shut up. Levicorpus!" he tries to use the spell to lift me up by my foot and dangle me in the air, but I shout:

"Expelliarmus!" and, just to get back at him, "Augamenti!" and squirt water into his face, making him flick me off. I giggle. 

Over lunch, Phil and I sit at a tree. It's just us because Piper, Phil's friend, is sick and Stan got detention with Mcgonagal. 

"God, I mean, I like potions, but Snape pisses me off" he sighs. I'm listening, but not listening at the same time. I'm watching his lips move, pronouncing every word. He's hard not to fall for. He's got the looks, the body, the personality... he's just such a kind, sweet and loving person. I stare at his lips for a while, before realising he's looking at me. Ohhhh shit. My cheeks flush dark red. 

"Dan, what're you doing?" he asks. My cheeks flush darker still. 

"Y-you have chocolate on your face" I say quickly. 

"I'm eating a sandwich" he claims. 

"Oh then it must be something in your sandwich" I excuse, my face definitely looking like a tomato. 

"Dan, is there really something on my face?" he asks. I look up and notice that his cheeks are red too. Probably because I embarrass him. 

"Dan-" I cut him off by drawing my wand quickly and thinking: confundus. I then run off into the castle while Phil is confused and will the bell to ring. 

I sit up in my dorm feeling embarrassed and upset. I hear the porthole open and see Phil. Not knowing what to do, I freak out before he comes over to me. 

"Dan, you ass! You shot a spell at me!" he exclaims. 

"Phil, I'm sorry I-" but he has his wand pointing at me. Without warning a flock of birds fly out of his wand, hitting me but not hurting me. He then reverses the spell. 

"Haha! The avis spell, one of my favourites!" he giggles adorably. 

"Fuck you" I mumble. 

"I'll pass, anyway, Dan, I need to know, do you fancy me?" he asks. I turn my back to him. 

"Dan... please" the sound of pleading in his voice makes me turn around. The adorable Hufflepuff before me makes my heart melt.

"I mean, I don't really do a great job at hiding it" I chuckle. He returns it. He then crawls over to me and holds my cheeks. I feel my cheeks burn. He brushes my cheeks with his thumbs, before bringing my lips closer to his. He looks a me with a look of question. I don't answer, I just close the small gap between us, placing my lips on his. One of his hands tangles into my hair. I trail my hands up his back and snake them over his shoulders, resting them there. The kiss feels unnatural. But it's so good. Man, Phil can kiss. I try to communicate all my passion and desire for him into the kiss, willing him to get the message that I care so fucking much about him. He pulls away from the kiss. 

"Dan..." he trails off, before reaching for his wand. I watch intently as he yells:

"EXPECTO PATRONUS!" and an... eagle owl shoots out of his wand. I know what this means. The owl swoops around, before disappearing. I turn back to Phil, whose blush is prominent on his face. 

"You... love me?" I question. 

"Always have" he answers. I smile widely. 

"I- I love you too, Phil!" I exclaim, before pouncing on him and locking his lips in another blissful kiss.