If I didn't have you

Desc- heyyyy sorry it's been ten days, I've been depressed. Also this has a reference to big bang theory in it so if you like BBT, tell me and we can fangirl about it lol

Dan's POV-

"Phil we're leaving soon" I call. 

"I've been ready for ages, it's you who's not ready" he calls back.

"Right" I mutter, getting up to get ready.

"You know you could try to act excited about this" Phil sighs. 

"How am I supposed to do that? It's fucking karaoke!" I argue. He sighs. Not wanting to make him sad, I come out of my room. 

"I'm sorry" I say, wrapping him in a hug. Something's bothering him. I hate seeing him upset. I have unnatural empathy levels as it is, but with my crush those empathy levels are off the chart. 

"It's ok, you look good, by the way" he compliments. I blush. 

"You do too" I compliment back. 

We get to Poppy's birthday party and give her the wine we got her for her birthday. I sit down at the bar while Phil goes to talk to and flatter people with his charm. He's far from a slut, but he has this natural charm that makes people fall for him. I'm gay and I live with him. I'm also in love with him. Life is great for me.  I sigh and order a beer. I finish it and see Phil talking to this guy who is miles more attractive than me. I order another beer. I see Phil taking shots with someone. I order another. 

The night goes on like that, until we're both off our faces. I get this rush of excitement and decide to sing. I request Howard's song to Bernadette in big bang theory and hold the microphone to my mouth. 

"If I didn't have you, life would be blue, I'd be doctor who without the tardis" I begin, staring at phil. He looks around until he realises i'm singing to him and a smile spreads across his face. I carry on, tweeking the song as I go alone until I finish. Everyone claps. I stare at Phil. Even though we're both drunk, I know we both feel the same emotions. He comes up onto the stage and takes my face between his hands, kissing me on the lips. I smile and wrap my arms around his waist, leaning into him. We part our lips and he picks me up and swings me around. I giggle and hold his face, kissing him once more.