𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄:

KYLA'S POV:
I woke up feeling good ready as ever for the first day of my new school. I had to move because I didn't really like the old place so me and my grandma relocated. I'm so much more closer to my bestfrienddd. I do my hygiene things and put on my sneakers and some old clothes and backpack. I kiss my grandma bye and leave. I walk to school because I don't have money to buy myself a car. Then as I'm walking to school a white bmw pulls over. Then I start walking faster.

"Aye yo shawty why you walkin fast for."a sexy voice says. I don't answer.
"Damn ma can't you let a nigga get yo name." Then I look up to see the sexiest man ever. Damn. "My...name...is...Kyla."
He started laughing like something I said was hilarious, I was confused.
I just started to walk off I felt so stupid for no reason. People always bullied me so him laughing at me was something I've felt before. I didn't have the cool and lavish things in life I wore old clothes no Nike, Adidas none of that and if I did my bestie gave it to me."Shawty where you goin?" He asked."To school" I said. He scanned me for top to bottom. " I ain't ever seen you before." He said smirking.

"I know I'm new to the school today is my first day." I said."I can drop you off if you like." He said. "No thanks I'm alright I'm nearly there anyways" I shyly said."Look ma I can't let a fine ass girl like you walk to school."I started blushing but tried to hide it."I got you blushing you ain't have to hide it, it suits you. So you gon get in or imma drag you in you choose" he said laughing."Ok fine" I say getting in.

Vote and comment!
~Naomi💛