𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄:

KYLA'S POV:
"Winnie's picking me up this morning." I said." About that , I'm coming back to school , I was thinking about what you told me . That's why I was with Darnell yesterday. I've realized that I can't do this all my life , especially when I know you don't really like this shit." He said smiling." Really , you'll come back." I said smiling broadly." Yep. But you have to tutor me on what I've missed out." He said." That's fine. 2 hours everyday." I responded." But I'm leaving now. I love you , bye." I said as I hugged him.
IN WINNIE'S CAR...
"Hey love , you good?" She asked me handing me a drink." Yea I'm good , but I need to tell you what happened this weekend. So on Saturday after the party my dad basically told me that he doesn't support me bring with Dontae. We had a big argument and I regretfully said I never met him. I tried to put it behind me but it's been on my mind ever since." I said lowly." Oh , Ky . I know your upset about all of this especially from your dad . But talk to your mom , you know how understanding your mom is. She'll make your dad understand." She said hugging me." But that's the thing I know she has but he just doesn't want to listen." I sighed.

" But that's fine , I've got good news." I squealed." What is it?" She asked." Me and Tatiana made up and we're like besties . So you need to meet her." I say." Really , why you lying for?" She asked stopping the car." We're gonna be late if you keep stopping the car in the middle of the road , but I'm not lying. We chilled yesterday , I would of called you over but you was putting Tyrone before your bestfriend." I said smiling." Shut up , no I wasn't." She said." Yea sure , but what did you do yesterday?" I ask." We went on a date." She replied." You did , y'all too cute." I say gassing her. We talked about her date until we arrived at school , where we split and went our own ways.
AT LUNCH...
"You never told me that Dontae was coming back." Winnie said as she sat down." I forgot to tell you , he told me this morning." I said." Are you actually sitting here or you waiting to abandon me again." I said smiling." I never abandoned you , and Tyrone should be coming to sit with us." She said looking at her phone. I just looked at her and laughed." Ky , you want some?" Shawn asked. I was shocked that all of them came back , they were really tied up into that lifestyle. But I can't blame them." You already know." I said putting my hands out." But where's Dontae?" I asked." He went to some of the teachers to get the work he missed out on." Alex replied. Woow , he is taking this more seriously than I expected." I'm coming back." I said getting up.

I went to go look for Tae because if he didn't eat now , I know he isn't gonna eat until later. I looked all over the school and made a final stop at the library. I entered and started looking down the aisles until I spotted him." Tae , you gotta eat something." I said grabbing a book from his hands." I ain't hungry." He said looking at me." But knowing you , you not gonna eat anything until tomorrow or late this evening." I responded." Come on , please." I begged as I pulled his jumper." Okay fine." He said giving up. We scanned the books out and left for the dining hall." There he is , the next president." Alex said laughing." Shut the fuck up." Tae said before kissing his teeth. We all ate and laughed until lunch came to an end." You coming home with me , right?" Tae said as we walked to our next class." Yea." I replied." Wait for me at my car , it's where it always is." He said before kissing my cheek. I nodded as we parted ways.
3 HOURS LATER...
School had come to an end , finally. I was waiting for Dontae by his car and he was taking forever. Just when I was gonna call him he shows up." You took forever." I said entering the car." I know , I had to grab some worksheets." He said starting up the car." You're taking this seriously , I love that." I said smiling." I know." He said smirking.
ON SATURDAY...
DONTAE'S POV:
This week has been rather intense , this tutoring shit isn't easy. But today's Saturday so I finna chill." I'm ready , lets go." She yelled walking down the stairs. I made my way over to the car to drop her off at the mall. She was getting her nails and hair done with Winnie. As we pulled up to the nail shop I gave her some money for her nails and hair." Dontae stop , I have enough money." She said giving it back to me." I know you do , but it's my way of thanking you for tutoring me." I said putting it in her purse. She just looked at me knowing she wasn't gonna win this argument." I love you , have a good day." I say as I kiss her." I love you too , bye." She said before shutting the door. I make my way home and as I am about to enter my house I receive a call from Kyla's dad.
"Goodmorning sir." I say wondering why he called." Yes I'm free , I'll be there in an hour." I answer." Okat that's fine , bye." I reply as I end the call.

Vote and comment !
~Naomi💛