𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍:

DONTAE'S POV:
We arrived in London when we got off the plane Ky and Mia were waiting for us." Are y'all excited?" Mia said wrapped in Jay's arms." Hell yea but I need to sleep because I'm going shopping tomorrow well I mean today but yeaaa." I said whilst Kyla played wit my fingers." You some weirdo." I said to Ky."Huh...what you meannn." She asked." Why the hell you playin wit my fingers." I said laughing." Because I'm cold when I'm cold I play with my fingers but since your here I can play with yours." She said still playin wit my damn fingers. I pulled into a hug and squeezed her tightly." I love you babygirl." I whispered into her ear." I love you too Tae." She said smiling." You smell really nice I'm gonna wear this later today, just letting you know." She added." Mhmm we'll see about that." I said smirking." Game on." She said giggling." Igh." I said. We all made our way to the uber and drove to the hotel. On the journey Ky was telling us about London in general." You know we aren't really posh it's just because we have a queen that's it." She said." So y'all don't really talk like this." Mia said speaking in a British accent." Nopee." She said laughing.
2 WEEKS LATER...
I had bought the whole of London. Ion even know what's wrong wit me at this point I think I have a shopping addiction. I had a strange feeling in my stomach that's sum was gon to go wrong. That Javon nigga been texting Kyla and it's pissing me tf off." Guys Javon says he knows some good places to see." Kyla said." It's always Javon." I said walking away." I want to make this a good trip for you guys." She said emphasising on you." Ok fine." I said." That's what I thought." She said before running away." Huh." I said chasing her. I got her and pushed her unto the bed and started tickling her." I'm soorryy." She said laughing." Show me." I said smirking." How?" She asked. And before I knew babygirl's lips crashed into mine. She kissed me to my neck, slow passionate kisses. She stopped, smiled then left. Damnnnn that shit felt hella good. We left to meet the nigga. We pulled over to see the nigga standing there all happy and shit." Hey Kyla." He said going to hug her." Hey Javon." She said." Besties this is Javon, Javon these are my besties." Kyla said smiling at us. Personally ion like him he looks hella iffy and his friends too." Hey." He said." Wassgood." Alex said. We entered his car the conversation continued till we pulled over to the 'place' it was some old looking place. Then this nigga stopped and then all his friends put guns to our heads." What the fuck you doing?" I asked while he dragged Ky out of the car gun to her head." Nigga she belong to me she's only with you because she had to move so stfu." He said. I looked over to Mia who was balling in Jay's shoulder." Mia don't worry she smart." I said patting her back.
KYLA'S POV:
Javon put a gun to my head. Tae asked why and he said I belong to him. I saw them put tape over Alex and Shawn mouths, I saw Mia crying which broke my heart and Tae looked...I don't even know." Javon what are you doing?" I asked." What you mean Ky." He replied." Don't call me Ky." I said." Playing hard to get, I like that." He said. The car drove off with all my friends in it." Javon where are they going?" I asked crying." Somewhere." He said." Baby why you crying." He said snatching my chin positioning it to be in front of his." Don't baby me." I said turning my head away. He punched me." Don't move your head if I put it there." He shouted." Oo...okay." I said crying." Good." He said smiling. He put me in another car and drove off to somewhere. I had good memory I had remembered the plate number of the car that took the other now I have to memorise the route." Baby did you miss me?" He asked. I didn't answer because I didn't and if I did I was joking. He slapped me." I asked you something." He said." No." I said, you see I don't care if my life is on the line I ain't gonna say I missed him when I barely remembered his name." So you ain't miss me?" He asked." No." I said. He stopped the car at the place. He pulled me out off the car opened the house door and threw me unto the cold floor in a dark room." So you didn't miss me huh." He said laughing. He got closer and started beating me up. He punched me blood dripped down my face. He kicked me in my stomach I thought I was gonna die." I'm sorry please I'm sorry." I begged." Please Von please." I pleaded. He stopped spat on me and left. I couldn't pick myself up so I laid there. He came back in and he must of been high cause Tae smoked sometimes and it smelt like how he smelt. He came up to me and started rubbing my butt." What are you doing?" I asked." What the hell does it look like I'm tryna give you that loving." He said trying to kiss me." I don't need your loving." I said moving my head. His hands slipped down my trousers." Can you stop." I said. He laughed. I tried to remove them but it wouldn't budge. He started grabbing my ass like it was detachable." I got HIV you might not wanna do this." I said. Immediately he jumped away." You dirty little bitch you tryna give me sum." He said hitting me." How ima tryna give you sum if I told you?" I asked holding my cheek." You think you smart." He said." Nahh its just my personality." I said smirking. He punched he, he kicked he did everything.
2 DAYS PASSED...
I had to do something about it now. I had to get my friend out we had four more days left and I wanted it to be spent together. Javon entered." Goodmorning baby you hungry." He said coming up to me." No I'm fine." I said plastering my face with a fake smile. He slapped me." You ungrateful little bitch." He said. There was a little mirror in the room, once in a while I'll look at it my face had multiple bruises and fingerprints on it. He left the house. Now was my time to escape but how you ask. He's so stoopidd. When he hit me the small key flew out of his pocket into the floor but he didn't realise so when he hit me I would kind of get closer to it until I covered it basically being all dramatic. I opened the door got a gun, a car key and left. I drove after him but once again he didn't know I put a chip in his car. I put it in when he slapped I knew this weren't gonna look cute so I put it in there. Tae said I should have one just incase, because I was travelling so he was like you never know. Growing up I watched NCIS not Disney channel. He pulled over to a abandon house I parked a few blocks away. I put on a mask I saw in a cabinet and left. I was a small girl so I could fit into small spaces. So I kicked open the door and ran to the smallest place. Then people came running out which was dumb so after they all left I ran and closed the door. It was almost as if they did anything to the place they would get killed because they didn't do anything. I made my way through the house until I made my way to a room that filled with the sounds of Jayden telling Mia to calm down. When I heard it tears filled my eyes it was all my fault, Tae told me not to but I didn't listen. I put their lives at risk. I cried a little then realised I came to rescue them. I kicked the door open and saw Javon flat on the floor. Well that was easy." Guys get up." I yelled I threw a gun at Tae. I looked through Javon's pockets to find his gun I found it and threw to Jay. I grabbed Mia and left. I went through the back so Mia would be safe with all the shooting. She cried I haven't ever seen her like this. Tears slipped out of my eyes because it was all my fault. I couldn't say anything because it felt like they weren't gonna forgive me. A few minutes later Tae, Jayden, Shawn and Alex came, it was quiet. I put everything behind me and started driving. I got to the hotel and parked the car everyone got out. I went to put the car back. I drove half way there and walked back.
AN HOUR LATER...
I entered the hotel when everyone's eyes landed on me. I didn't even care it was my fault anyway. I just walked past wiping tears from my eyes. I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror I looked terrible, bruises every where all over my neck and chest. My eyes swollen. I couldn't believe it but then again that's what I get. I took a shower and went to sleep in the living room since everyone else went to sleep. I cried myself to sleep I just wanted to die.
THE NEXT DAY...
I woke up and my head was banging my body was aching I could hardly breathe. I limped to the bathroom room and did my hygiene things. I went to the room when Tae wasn't there to look for some clothes. I just started crying I couldn't control it I put on my clothes and packed my bags. Tae walks in." What you doin?" He asked. I didn't reply." Why you packing yo stuff?" He asked. Once again I didn't respond. He looked at me and pulled me into a hug. I just burst out crying, I didn't like crying because it was disgusting but I couldn't control it." Baby it's ok stop crying." He said rubbing my back." No it's not I nearly got you guys killed that's not ok." I said wiping my face. Shawn and the others burst in they all hugged me and told me I was their hero's which kind of gassed me." It ain't yo fault you wanted us to have a good trip." He said smiling." But if I listened to you Mia wouldn't be crying and I wouldn't look like this." I said. He touched my face examining it, every now and again I winced with pain." Can you stop it hurts." I said mumbled lowly." I'm sorry baby I'm mad look at what he did to yo face." He said putting his hands down. A tear slipped out of his eyes." I'm sorry." I said wiping the tear away."Sooo who's hungryy?" Shawn asked." Meee." I said laughing." We should go to Macdonald's I ain't never taste British Macdonald's and I wanna taste the difference." Alex said. Everyone gasped." That sounds like he wants to have fun." Mia said. He kissed his teeth." Y'all just shutuppp." He said laughing. We made our way to Macdonald's but the thought still lingered in my head." I don't belong anymore." I thought to myself, a tear nearly came out but I had to blink it back in. Tae kept looking at me as if he knew what I was thinking which he probably did. He held my hand while he drove.

Vote and comment😘
~ Naomi🤪.