𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗:

DONTAE'S POV:
You gon give it to me today , no more waiting." A voice said." Please...please don't." A female voice said. POW!
She just stood there head down staring at him." Thank you." She said." No problem , something like that happened to my girlfriend so it's only fair I help another girl out plus I would of wanted the same." He said smiling." Tae." She said as she looks up." Ky." He replied.
NOBODY'S POV:
They didn't wait to embrace each other and pulled each other into tight hugs, they gripped tightly each other like they were scared of losing each other again.
KYLA'S POV:
"I missed you so much Tae." I said sniffling." I missed you too baby." He said kissing my cheek." You were here the whole time?" Tae asked." Yep." I said laughing. Tae just stood there staring at me , smirking." What? , are you mad at me?" I asked." For what baby." He answered." Look at me , I'm a bloody stripper." I said." Well it's not like you really had a choice , you had to do what you had to do to get money. It's fine." He said hugging me." Oh I can pay you back your money I borrowed from before after my shift." I said adjusting my outfit." Don't be silly Ky , you don't need to give me anything." Tae said smirking." I love you Tae." I said smiling." I love you too Ky." He replied." Come lemme show you my bestfriend Winnie." I said taking his hand into mine." Damn baby you looking fine as hell now I see you in the light." He said laughing. I just laughed and took him outside to Winnie." Winnie." I yelled." Yes , who's that?" She asked." That's Tae my boyfriend." I said smiling." Oh this is him. Hey Dontae nice to meet you." She said with her hands out." And Tae this is Winnie." I said looking at him." Wassgood Winnie , nice to meet you too." He said shaking her hand." Tae did you come by yourself?" I asked." Nahh , I didn't even want to come. Shawn , Alex and Jayden are over in the VIP section." He said pointing to where they were. We walked over to were they were but I was behind Tae so the others couldn't see me." Guess who I found?" Tae asked." A damn stripper you like so you can get lit wit us." Alex said." Yep , got it in one." I said laughing. I stepped sideways so they could see." Kyy , you're back. I missed you so damn much." Shawn said pulling me into a hug." I misses you too Ky , but you ain't a stripper." Alex said." I'll show you." I said smirking. I got on the pole and did what I did best.
5 MINUTES LATER...
"Where did you learn that from please?" Jayden asked." Mia taught me." I said." Speaking of Mia , where is she?" I asked. They all looked down and said nothing." What happened , is she dead?" I questioned again." No we'll tell you later." Tae answered. Weirddd.

Heyyy guysss , this chapter is kinda long but not reallyyyy. Anyway I hope y'all enjoy this chapter.
Lots of love💞!
~ Naomi🤪