𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓:

DONTAE'S POV:
I woke up this morning with my wife laying on my chest , I was thinking about how I thought we would never see each other ever again. But I thought about if it really happened would I move on , you know like get into another relationship. I was interrupted by Ky sneezing." Bless you." I said like 5 times." Thank you." She said laughing." You got a cold?" I asked since it was getting colder." Nah it's just a sneeze." She replied before getting up." Where you going?" I asked." To the bathroom." She said." Where my morning kiss at?" I asked smirking. She made her way over to me and kissed my cheek." That's it." I said." Yep." She said smiling. She walked to the bathroom and did whatever she had to do.
30 MINUTES LATER...
"Get up Tae." She said." Why?" I replied." I gotta go to work." She said." You don't need to go to work anymore , I'm here." I said smirking." Its not about you right now , it's about me. I don't need to rely on you I need to continue to be independent. I've been doing this for the past 6 months why do think I should stop because you're here. People already think I use you for your money and I don't want to think that aswell so I'm going to work , and that's that." She said going towards her closet." Baby I ain't mean it like that , I'm just saying that since we found each other I want to chill with you for the whole day , by myself." I said." Well I want to get my money by myself." She said whilst putting her shirt on. She got dressed then put her stuff into her bag." Bye Tae." She said before kissing my cheek." Bye baby , I can pick you up when you done if you want." I said." I'm fine , Winnie is going to pick me up so we can go the work together. I'm coming back at around 1 in the morning." She said making her way to the door." Ok but can I get a proper kiss please?" I asked. She turned around and smiled and began to make her way over to me. She bent her head down and planted kisses on my lips." Bye baby." I said." Bye Tae." She responded.

KYLA'S POV:
I made my way out of the house and called an uber. The uber came and I got in and told the driver my destination. I was thinking about what Tae said this morning and why he would say that. Like I think I'm overreacting but then again I'm not like you don't say stuff like that end of. I don't know if I should be offended or not , like what does he think this is. I can work and make my money by myself with no help , hell I got him one of this cars with most of my own money. If he ever says something like that ima fight him so he needs to chill. My thoughts took me all the way to work. I got out and took a deep breath. "Here we go again." I said pushing the door open.

Heyyy guysss , this chapter is like a tad bit longer. I hope you all enjoy.
Lots of love💞!
~ Naomi🤪