𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍:

KYRON'S POV:
2 MONTHS LATER...
So I know y'all like they finna be a couple and whatnot but ion really like Kyla she's here as a help to what I need. She is or was Dontae's girlfriend so me being the smart person I am I told one of my hoes called Tiffany to set Dontae up. Everyone knew about his hoe and unloyal ways so I used it against him. So today I'm gonna do what I always wanted to do.
KYLA'S POV:
Guys me and Tae are friends now. Waitttt before y'all say anything. One day I overheard Kyron speaking to one of his friends talking about "I was a help to get what he needs and that tomorrow he was gon do what he always wanted to do and that he also set him up with the Tiffany girl so he basically didn't cheat on me. So I called Tae and told him to meet me in Macdonald's, I told him (but not the cheating thing) and he was like I should move back in with him that it wasn't safe for me but I don't care I have my own apartment. So we've been talking about the plan of how to take him out." When are we gonna finally do it?" I asked." Tomorrow." He said. Omgoshhh tomorrow." You look scared, why?" He asked coming towards me." I don't want to become a criminal." I said wiping my face." You ain't gon be a criminal. If anything goes wrong I'll do the time babygirl." He said smiling." Really?" I asked." As long as it's for you I'll do the time." He said. I walked up to him and gave him a hug." You know you my wife and I'll do anything to make you happy." He said kissing my forehead." Tae I'm sorry." I said squeezing him tighter." For what." He asked raising my chin up." For not trusting in you in our relationship. I heard Kyron say he set you up with the Tiffany girl because everyone knew your unloyal ways. I accused you of cheating even though you didn't. I'm sorry." I said." Ohhh yeaaa its igh baby I don't blame you if I didn't do it before you would had more trust in me." He said smirking." From now on we are going to trust each other." He said going to the kitchen." Ighh." I said laughing.
THE NEXT DAY...
Today we are going to execute our plannn." Ok baby you ready?" Tae asked." Yea." I said nervously." Baby chill nothin' gon happen I promise." He said reassuring me." What if the plan backfires?" I asked." Baby it ain't." He said smiling." You have to be strong for me yeaa." He said coming closer." Pinky promise." He said with his pinky out." I promise." I said." Now give me a hug." He said smirking." 1...2...3...go." Jayden said." Kyron ky-ron." I said drunkly." What you doin' here and what you want Ky?" He asked." I want you." I said smirking." How you want me?" He asked smiling." I'll show you." I said grabbing him by his jumper." Give me some lovin'." I said laughing." Ighhhh." He said pulling down his shorts. Immediately Tae and Alex burst into the room." You bitch you set me up." Kyron said." Nahh I set you up nigga you see how it feels." Tae said. Shawn took him to the car while Tae made it look like a robbery I think, while I just sat on the bed thinking." Baby." Tae said." Kyyy." He said again." Kyla." He shouted." Umm...yes." I said." Why you cryin'." He said sitting next to me." I'm not crying." I said laughing." Wipe yo face." He said. I wiped my face and felt tears." Ky please don't cry you wanna make me cry. Be strong baby stop cryin'." He said hugging me." I will." I whispered into his ear." C'mon baby let's go." He said holding my hand. We left to go to where they were keeping Kyron hostage." Ahhh well if it isn't the bum ass nigga Kyron." Dontae said." Fuck you Kyla you a bitch, you poor as fuck, ugly as shit. You a whole bum." He said. Tears weren't even coming out I didn't give a damn cause he was gon die anyway." Ok." I said laughing. Dontae looked over at me and smiled." Well done baby I'm proud of you." He mouthed to me. I just smiled." Don't you ever disrespect my wife again. Say sorry." Tae said." Nahh nigga." Kyron said smirking. Tae chops one finger off and Kyron starts screaming." Say sorry princess Kyla." Tae said laughing." I'm sorry princess Kyla." He said crying." That's what I like." Tae said in total hysterics." Shawn, Alex and Jayden do what ever the fuck you wanna do with him for the next 2 hours but don't kill him." He said smiling." Nigga where you goin'?" Shawn asked." On a date." He said smiling. I looked at Tae then dropped my head. But we were still together, I was ashamed of myself like I really blamed him for something he didn't do." C'mon Ky let's go." He said heading towards the car." You not gonna go get dressed for your date." I asked." Nah she loves me however I look." He said." You don't need to drop me off at your house I have my own apartment ." I said." Nahhh it's ighhh." He said." Where you stay anyway?" He asked." The apartment complex near the mall." I said." Is it I heard them apartments real nice." He said." Yea you really get your money's worth." I said laughing." You think you funny don't you." He said smiling. I just nodded at that because he knows I'm funny." ...what's her name?" I asked." Her name Kyla you might know her." He said smiling broadly." You gotta a thing for Kyla's, huh." I said laughing." You really think yo funny." He said smiling." I don't think it I know it." I said laughing. We drove to Nando's my second favvv. I don't mind thirdwheeling as long as I get food." We're heree." He said excited. I haven't seen him like this in a while at least there's someone making him happy. We got inside and got a table." Wait here I need to text her." He said going outside. 30 seconds later my phone pings and it's from Dontae.

Taeeee💍🧞‍♂️: U ready for our date?
Me: You got the wrong Kyla stoopidd🤣
Taeeee💍🧞‍♂️: Nahh I got the right one Kyla Brown.
Me: It's Kyla Williams for now but yea that's me.
Taeeee💍🧞‍♂️: You ready for our dateee?
Me: Ofc I am.

Two minutes later Tae walks in with the biggest smile on his face." You're so wackkk." I said blushing." Only for you." He said smirking." Whateverrr." I said looking at the menu." Can I ask you a question?" He asked." You already asked one but suree." I said laughing." Did you have sex with him?" He asked. Woahhhhhh there partner." What type of question is that. Tae if I didn't have sex with you and I was with you for a whole year why would I have sex with him when I've only known for two months. Plus I told you I ain't having sex before I'm married." I said." So you really tryna have my kids Ky." He said smirking."Shutuppp." I said smiling." I gotta question too. Why weren't you at home? Why would you leave late then come back early in the morning?" I asked." Because of this." He said holding out a piece of paper." What's that?" I asked." Read it." He replied.
Has anyone seen Kyla Williams
If you have tell her to meet us at the diner near the station.
Reward prize:$50,000
"Who is that?" I asked." Your parents they have one of the biggest drug empires they wait at that diner everyday to see if you'd come." He said." You were trying to help me find my parents. Omgoshhh Tae I'm so sorry." I said crying." Baby what I tell you. Big girls don't cry." He said raising my chin up and wiping my tears away." When you want to meet them?" He asked. "After our date if thats ok with you." I said." As long as I'm with you I'm good baby." He said smirking. We ordered, then our food came. We laughed, laughed until we cried and laughed until we died." Ugly let's go." Tae said whilst holding my hands." Ok peanut." 15 minutes later we pull up to a little diner." Remember I love you bighead. And they love you too." He said kissing my forehead. We walked in and I saw a man and woman laughing." This is Kyla Williams. Mr and Mrs Williams." Tae said smiling. They turned around and looked at me in shock." Baby I'm sorry." The woman said hugging me." Look at my babygirl all grown up." The man said." C'mon sit down." They said. I took Dontae's hand and went to sit down." Hey babygirl I'm so sorry for all the trouble we've put you through. I hope you can forgive us." The man said." Of course I can I know there had to be a reason." I said smiling." Let me introduce myself. My name Layla and his name is Kyrie that's how we made Kyla." She said laughing." Yea and we're your parents." He said smiling." Tell me about yourselves." I asked." Ok so we are like drug dealers but not like that. We have a big empire which means we have a lot of people working for us so when I found out I was pregnant I was over the moon then I told your father and he was pretty excited too. I gave birth to you and you were so beautiful I didn't want to let you go. But I had to, people were coming after us and we didn't think it was safe enough. So we gave you to your grandma to look after you until we come back for you." She said wiping her tears away." We are so sorry we took so long to meet you again." He said." Its alright dad I understand." I said smiling." Her first words were really dada." My dad said laughing." Shut yo ugly ass up Kyrie." My mum said laughing. Me and Tae looked at each other and laughed." So who's this?" My dad asked." He's my boyfriend his name is Dontae." I said looking up at him." Nice to meet you both." He said smiling." Thank you so much how can we ever repay you." My mum said." Give me time I'll think about it." Tae said laughing." Ohh he thinks he got jokes. Huh." My dad said." Omgoshhh don't start." I said laughing." I hope y'all use protection when y'all doing it or is there a kid I need to meet." My dad said." Lalalalala." I said using Dontae's hand to cover my ears." Ky I hope you do." He said pulling Dontae's hand off my ear." I'm still a virgin dad." I said laughing." I guess I like you a little bit more Dontae." He said smiling." So how long have y'all been together?" My mum asked." A year and two months." I said while Dontae played with my hands." Awww so adorable young love." She said while Tae and my dad were having a staring competition. Childish." You look tired you should go home we'll call you tomorrow." My dad said." You don't have my number." I said." Your lil boyfriend gave it to us already." He said smirking." Ima beat yo ass Kyrie keep playing." My mum said." Lay shutup." My dad said laughing." Goodnight sweetie see you tomorrow." She said." Goodnight babygirl if he does anything to you call me I'll kill him." He said coming closer. He gives me a hug and then my mum does the same then we left. We got into the car and left." I think my dad likes you." I said laughing." You think." He said looking at me. We pulled up to the place where Kyron was hostage." Yea I'm back niggasss." Tae said.

Vote and comment😘
~ Naomi🤪.