𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘- 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑:

KYLA'S POV:
I had a feeling that Tae wasn't dead and it turned out to be true." So how do you plan on breaking the news that your actually alive." I asked Tae." I don't know, you think of something you're the one that loves acting." He said entering the kitchen." Ok so I was thinking that we should to come over and we should prank them. So we should make it seem like the house is haunted then after all of that they should all be in the living room then you come out. Tadaaaa." I said laughing." How do you think of these things, like damn Ky were you that bored without me." He said smirking." Whatever, so what should we do today?" I asked." Well I think we should just chill because I gotta keep a low profile." He said leaving the kitchen coming towards me." Ighh if you say so I'll order something but this keeping a low profile thing is kinda annoying." I responded whilst rolling my eyes. He looked at me and kissed his teeth." So where did you go?" I asked." I went to another state." He answered." You know at your funeral Tamia was crying like she knew you for time." I said laughing." I thought she had a boyfriend." He asked eating." She does, and he's so nice." I replied." Damn some of the church girls hoes." He said laughing." I don't like you." I said." Of course you don't like me, you love me baby." He said pinching my cheeks." So you leave and come back a bigger weirdo." I said laughing.

I'm sorry this chapter is short but there's more coming guysss!
~ Naomi🤪