𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄:

NOBODY'S POV:
Days passed Kyla and Dontae haven't spoken. He would see her and not offer to take her to school which she was happy about but was also confused about how fast someone could switch up.

DONTAE'S POV:
I know y'all wondering why aren't you talking to the girl I met. It's because I don't think we're compatible like I'm a drug dealer she a innocent lil' girl I can't bring her into my shit also I don't even remember her name. She's way to sexy to be associated with drugs but ima try get to know her.

THE NEXT DAY...
I saw Kyla and decided that this was the time to approach her properly.
"Ayee ma come lemme drop you off." I offered. "Umm its alright I'm perfectly fine with walking." She said hesitantly. "Yooo stop playing with me shawty and get in." I said getting a little frustrated. She didn't say anything but just got in , I could tell she was scared." I'm sorry I scared you I just wanted to get to know you." Her face lit up as she looked over to me. "Its alright... I guess." I laughed at how shy she was, it real cute if you ask me. She started going red and hid her face. "Why you hidin?" I asked. She gave me a small smile and that's when I knew we weren't just gonna be just friends.

We started talking about our ages, fav meals and shit like that until I asked her about her parents. She went quiet for a moment before speaking." I...um don't know my parents I live with my grandma she can't work so I work to pay the bills for us. I have to look after my ma so I don't do teenager things like everyone else but I'm grateful , I may not have the latest things but I'm grateful." She said as a tear slipped out of her eyes. I wiped the tear away and pulled her into a hug." Damn baby I'm so sorry to hear that."I said feeling sorry for her." I got an idea how about me and you go shopping and buy whatever you want and I pay for everything however much it cost." I said. "I got to go to school." I looked over to see the time hoping that she was late so she can come with me. But unfortunately she still had time." Ok fine what about after school?" I questioned. "I have to go to work remember silly." She said giggling. Her giggles had a different effect on me , ain't never felt like this before normally I don't have proper feelings for girls but she different. I smiled. "Just come with me and I'll give you some money for you and your grandma when we done I promise." I begged. "I don't like taking money from people." "Please babygirl." She took awhile to answer but gave in.

"I'll pick you up after school."She nodded, I hugged her and she left. I smiled to myself.

Vote and comment!
~ Naomi💛