𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄:

KYLA'S POV:
So Winnie took me home and I went I went to bed I was thinking about what Dontae would be doing. I also wonder if he has read my note and threw Tatiana out. I wonder how Mia is I hope she's okay. I hope she's gonna forgive me. I set my alarm and went to bed.
My alarm rung and headed out of bed. I did my hygiene things and got dressed. I put on my red jumper and my navy blue joggers. I did my hair and lashes , put my shoes on and got my bag. Just because this happened it doesn't stop me from getting cute in the morning. Winnie knocked at my door because she was gonna take me to my job." Hey boo." She said giving me a hug." Hey Winnie." I said smiling." You look good. Lemme take a picture for you." She said taking her phone out. We did a mini photoshoot and finally posted a picture on my Instagram with the caption ' do you miss me😔?'

 We did a mini photoshoot and finally posted a picture on my Instagram with the caption ' do you miss me😔?'

She took a bottle of water and we left. She drove me to the diner and took the hotel key because she was moving my stuff to her apartment." Okay bye Kyla. What time you finish again?" She asked." 5:45" I answered." Okay byeee." She said leaving." Bye." I replied.
DONTAE'S POV:
"I didn't do anything." Rochelle said." You and I know that's a lie. But since y'all not talking I'll do the talking and you'll answer." I said smirking." Hmm...starting with you Mia. What did Kyla do to you that you felt the need to do this?" I asked. She looked at me then looked back down." That's not an answer. So let's try that again. What did she do that you had to behave like that Mia." I said. Still no answer." Ok since you want to be difficult I'll just call Jayden." I said smirking." Okay fine. She would get all the attention , no one acknowledged me it was always Kyla this , Kyla that. Before you brought her to the crew I was everyone's favourite but when she came it changed. Everything revolves around her. It made me feel little so I had to do something about it." She said wiping her eyes. I just looked at her and felt disgusted , okay she did what she did but to your own " bestfriend" , that's sad." So you were jealous of her?" I asked." No she's poor I'm not jealous of any poor bitch. I just got tired of hearing her name." She said smiling." The bitch don't got money , the money she has is yours." She added." Where do you work , oh sorry you don't have a job. And mind yo fucking language she ain't a poor bitch you are. Okay." I replied. She rolled her eyes and started yawning." Now unto you Tamia. What did she do to you?" I asked." Nothing much , it's just that I really liked you and I thought you liked me but as soon as she came you were all lovey towards her. I tried so hard but when she came it all flew out of the window." She said lowly." Maybe stop trying. If I don't like you I don't like you. Simple." I said laughing." And finally you Rochelle. What's your reason?" I asked." Nothing I just felt like it." She said." So you just felt like being an idiot?" I asked." Exactly what I thought. I'm gonna give you all a week to find her bring her back and if you don't I'm telling." I said laughing." Get out." I shouted.

Heyy guysss , I hope you all enjoy this chapter as much as I did. Love you all.💛

~ Naomi🤪