𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍:

KYRON'S POV:
Kyla blacked out I don't know how so I had to take her to hospital. It wasn't even first period that this happened the teacher walked in and saw Kyla in my hands. She called the ambulance. 5 minutes later they arrived." Mr. Jones you have to stay here." Miss Smith said." I'm going whether y'all like it or not." I said making my way into the van. I went inside and didn't even care about what the fuck the teachers sayin." Umm...who are you." One of the ambulance crew asked." Her brother." I said quickly. We drove there and I couldn't stop thinking about why he put his dusty ass hands on her like that's pure stupidity. Then I couldn't stop thinking about how she avoided my kiss like damnnn. We got there and put her in a hospital bed. They did multiple tests on her." Everything seems fine but she's in a coma." They said." What you mean she in a coma?" I asked getting paranoid." She going to be like this for a few days sir." They answered. I just dropped my head. Me and Dontae have history but I never thought that the nigga would involve a girl into it. I stayed with her until late because they started bugging me so I left.

DONTAE'S POV:
Why the fuck she acting like this I didn't do shit. She's just mad now. I can't be with her no more infact fuck her how she gon leave me for my biggest opp now that's fucked up. She knows I'm going to kill him because I told her if we breakup the person you tryna date gon die. Anyway I don't give a shit she can do what she wanna do.

KYLA'S POV:
I woke up in hospital. Kyron probably brought me here. Kyron wasn't here I looked around for my phone. Then it dawned upon me that I was my own person and I could do whatever the hell I wanted to do. I always wanted to model I told Dontae about it and he said "Why you want yo ass out for pictures." So I let it go but now I'm gonna start. The doctor came in and told me I was free to go. I got my stuff and went to Dontae's house to get the rest of my stuff. I opened the door and the house and it smelt like weed and alcohol. Disgusting. I went upstairs and got my suitcase from the spare room I went into his room and saw him sleeping. I wasn't expecting that. I walked in like a boss that I am and start getting my stuff." Aye what the fuck you doin'?" He asked like he didn't see me with a whole suitcase." What does it look like?" I asked back." Where you goin'?" He asked. "Somewhere." I said bluntly." Where is this somewhere?" He asked." The place I'm going." I answered." Where is the place you goin'?" He asked." Somewhere." I replied. He came up to me from behind grabbing my waist." I miss you Ky." He said kissing my neck. It felt good but not good enough for me to fall for it." You can't miss a hoe, remember." I said smiling. He looked at me funny then laughed." You know we ain't broken up." He said smirking." I know." I said. We were still together I just need to clear my head so ima be not around him for a while." Baby I'm sorry for what I said." He said." You think its about what you said?" I asked." I mean yea." He replied in a duh tone." You cheated on me Tae." I shouted. "I did-." He said as his head dropped and went silent." You cheated on me again Tae you told me it would never happen again and I was stupid enough to believe you." I said zipping up the suitcase." It's your loss babe , too bad." I said smiling broadly." I got someone to meet." I said laughing. I made my way to Kyron's house. I rang the bell and he came down in some shorts without a top. Ouuuu six packk🤣." Hey Ky." I said." Heyyy Ky." He replied. We both laughed." Come in." He said." Can I ask you something?" I asked." Sure." He said going to the kitchen." Can I stay with you for a while, while I check for an apartment. Please please please." I begged." Sure that ain't no problem. I'll help you look for one too." He said coming closer." Omgoshhh thank you so muchhh Kyron." I said hugging him." No problem babygirl." He said. I looked up to him and we both looked at each other his face inched closer until he kissed me. I immediately backed up and looked at him like he was crazy I have a boyfriend we just not friends at the moment ." Why you keep backing up." Kyron said angrily." Because I gotta boyfriend." I said kinda annoyed." Anyway what you wanna do today?" He asked." Umm...chill and eat." I said making my way to the sofa." Just that." He said." Yep just that." I said.

NOBODY'S POV:
Dontae has been moving the maddest like I mean the maddest. He goes to the club all the damn time, hoes on his line left and right but he would drop them off in a heartbeat for Kyla. He didn't have sex with them though, he also didn't care what others felt about how he was easing his pain he thought that's how it has to be done. He thought about Kyla but discharged the thoughts because he didn't have time to feel sorry.

Vote and comment😘
~ Naomi🤪.