𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍:

NOBODY'S POV:
Dontae called someone up told them he was coming over then left. He pulled up and allison opened the door.
DONTAE'S POV :
"You gon let me in or nah." I say. She immediately opens the door and I walk in." Baby I knew you would come back to your senses." Allison said." Look I just need my dick sucked if you can't do it ima call someone else." I replied. "Ok do you want anything to drink?" She asked." Water is fine." I answered. She got me my water I took a sip suddenly everything going dizzy and shit, I look at her and she smiled. I passed out.
KYLA'S POV :
I was scared Dontae wasn't home and I could hear noises I called his phone many times but no answer. I was about to go to sleep when someone sent me a video on snapchat. It was from the girl that told me I was ugly. I opened the snap to see her giving head to Dontae. I was humiliated how could he. I screen recorded it went to get a suitcase and packed all my stuff and left. So many thoughts flooded my head 'why did he go over there?' 'Did he mean it when he said he loved me?' 'Why me?'. I left and started walking then I realised that I should call Mia." Girl do you know what the time is?" She whispered into the phone." Yea I do but I need a favour. I need you to come pick me up I'll explain everything in the car. Please Mia please." I begged." Ok girl send me your location I'm on my way." She said before ending the conversation. The allison girl sent me another one but this one was full sex, his dick in her everything." I love you." She said." I love you too mamas." He replied. As soon as I heard that I broke down. I cried until I couldn't even cry anymore but still cried. He said he loved me but he was lying then. I saved the video to show Mia. Mia pulled up she rushed out the car to come to me. I couldn't even tell her what happened I just showed her the video. She looked like she saw momo 🤣she was horrified." That can't be Tae." She said lowly. "It is him he isn't at home I called him it does into voicemail. I just burst out crying I just couldn't believe it. I went into her car and she drove me to her place. I went to my room and cried myself to sleep.
THE NEXT DAY...
DONTAE'S POV:
I woke up to find myself in bed with allison how the hell did that happen. I get my stuff and leave. I get home and go to my room but Kyla ain't there I checked the whole house but she wasn't there. I called her but it went into voicemail. I was worried. I went to sleep for an hour because I had a bad headache. I woke up and called my bro Jayden and asked him if he's seen her and he said she's with them." Why the hell is she with y'all what the fuck." I yelled into the phone. I put the phone down and went to my car and drove off. I pulled up to Jayden's crib and he opened the door." She's in the spare room upstairs on the right with Mia." He told me. I went to the room and knocked. Mia came to the door." Why are you here?" She asked in an angry tone." I'm here to get Kyla what else." I answered." Well Kyla doesn't want to see you." She said." Mia let me in. I ain't playing with you." I said angrily. Kyla made her way to the door,"Can you leave please your making my head hurt more than it already does." She said sighing. She looked like she's been crying but I didn't know why." Baby what's wrong?" I asked grabbing her arm." Don't you ever call me baby again Dontae." She said shrugging me off violently. I looked at her admiring all her features she was beautiful. I just then realised what I did I went over to Allison's house. Damnnnnnn. How did she find out? I went downstairs to Jayden and asked him to speak to Kyla for me." Tell her to come downstairs so we can speak things out like adults." I said. "Ight." He said making his way upstairs.
30 MINUTES LATER...
Kyla came down with Mia she sat down in front of me but didn't look at me. I don't get why she is so pressed it was just head.
"Kyla what's wrong explain your side of the story." Jayden said. "Ok I was scared so I was calling him to ask when he was coming back because I could hear voices. He doesn't pick up, then I'm about to go to sleep again when I get a video on snap by allison I open it and that she was giving you head." She said showing us the video. The doorbell rang and Jay went to open it and it was the crew. They made their way to the living room all happy and shit then fell silent after looking at Kyla." Are we interrupting y'all." Alex asked." Nahh you guys can listen to since he's your friend." Kyla says smiling. Bruh why she gon say that, it's our business. She showed them the video all I could her was ' damn she not even that cute.' 'I'm disappointed in you bro.' 'I bet she can't even cook.' "So as I was saying I saw the video and started packing my stuff. I left and called Mia to come pick me up. Then your girlfriend allison sent me another video." She said while showing them the other video.' Bruh you said you love her.' 'Damn nigga you fucked up big time.'" I think you guys would be cuteee Dontae." She says smiling while handing me the ring I bought her. The whole room gasped I was speechless nothing would come out." I thought you meant it when you said you loved me bro but now I know you didn't." She said as tears slipped out of her eyes." Well happy birthday Kyy." Shawn said hugging her." Oh yea it's my birthday what a nice way to spend it." She said looking at me. Everyone hugged her and they all sang happy birthday. Then Mia came down with a load of gifts. She opened them and gave a hug to the person whom it was from. I didn't even remember and she told me yesterday." Dontae do you want to say anything?" Jayden asked." Nahh but happy birthday Ky." I said leaving." Thanks." She mumbled. I went home rolled me a blunt and poured me a glass of Hennessey. I don't know how but I finished the whole bottle.

NOBODY'S POV:
He smashed walls. He was looking for something he lost. Kyla. He cried and cried. He hasn't felt like this ever, the only girl he loved. He lost. He drank until there was nothing to drink. Every once in a while he would say " Can I even do life like this anymore, without Kyla. I fucked up this relationship." He cried himself to sleep that day.

Vote and comment😘
~ Naomi🤪.