𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍:

KYLA'S POV:
It's been a whole week and I've got three more to go. I called Tae and the others everyday. I can't believe they're all having a sleepover over at Tae's. He probably said it was gay. I was raised in Hackney but I had to move because life was getting a bit hard so we relocated to America. It made me think how would my life be if I didn't move. Then I saw one of my oldddd friends I barely remembered his name." Heyyy Kyla." He said." Hi how are you doing?" I asked."I'm good." He said smiling." You look all grown up." I said." So do you." He said." You wanna go have lil catchup?" He asked. I looked over to Mia and she nodded." Ok." I answered." So where you live right now?" He asked." I live in America, you know that." I said." You still live there." He said shocked." Yea, why not?"I asked." Ion know." He said. We spoke about so many things, he told me what happened after I left and how he got into the 'hood'." So you single?" He asked. Why the hell did he ask me don't I look taken there's a bloody ring on my bloody finger." Yea I gotta a boyfriend." I said." Oh igh." He said. We chatted all little more then his phone rang. He said he had to leave because it was important. I don't know but I got a weird feeling from him. I went to get my phone to text Tae what happened.

Me: Taeeee I met one of my old friends and we had a little catchup but I have a weird feeling from him.
Taeeee💍🧞‍♂️: What's his name
Me: Javon
Taeeee💍🧞‍♂️: So what you want me to do about it.
Me: Fine I sent tickets to you guys so you guys can come over. I was waiting for it to be 2 weeks but it's to late now. Pack your bags your coming to London.
Taeeee💍🧞‍♂️: Omgoshhh London. I'll tell everyone. See you tmr babyyyyy.
Me: Eww your so gayy🤢
Taeeee💍🧞‍♂️: Shutup so when we come we going shopping just telling u now.
Me: I'm paying.
Taeeee💍🧞‍♂️: Nahh baby it's all on me😉

DONTAE'S POV:
I know y'all like why this nigga gettin tight because some called him 'Tae'. Its because my mama used to call me that and my mama is in the wrong place right now. She's wit some nigga that beats her, bruises her face and shit. Then when I tell her to leave him, as I'm her only child she gon say ' I love him.' That ain't no damn love. When my wife calls me 'Tae' it's like she filling that gap that was there. Niggas and bitches know not to call me that but my wife never did, ion know when ima tell her but I'm gon tell her. We were all chillin in the living room on our phones when Ky told me we were comin over to London." Nigggasss pack your bags we going London." I shouted." Nigga what." Alex asked." Man you heard me we goin London." I answered." Yooo I gotta go home and get me luxurious shit. So when I go ima be posh posh." Shawn shouted. They left to get their shit. I went upstairs to pack then I realised I needed to get some extra stuff. I called Kyla and made my way to target." Shutuppp." She said." No you shutuppp." I replied." Noooo youuu shutuppp." She said." Omgoshhh your so annoyin. When I see you, you finna catch these hands." I said." Not if I throw mine first." She said laughing." You know I literally hate you." I said kissing my teeth." Awww babeee so cuteee." She said as her words dripped with sarcasm." What else do I need?" I asked her." Ion know it's your stuff. Duhhh." She replied." Everyday you sound more like me." I said looking at some jewellery I was buying to surprise Ky with." Everyday you start to love me more." She said." You righhh." I said." AK 47'S MAC-11'S GLOCKS AND 9'S." She sang into my ear." AND ALL THESE PUSSY NIGGAS HATE THEY TRYNNA KNOCK ME OFF MY GRIND." I sang after her." BUT I CAN'T LET 'EM DO IT I GOT MURDER ON MY MIND." She said." I never knew you knew murder on my mind." I said." Then you don't know me. YNW Melly is my husband. PERIODTTTT." She said laughing." Nahhh Ky I'm yo damn husband." I said laughing." Is someone jealousss? She asked." Hell yeaa." I said paying for what I bought." Are you excited to come to London?" She asked." Yea I'm finna be all posh." I said laughing." You're so stoopidd." She said laughing." Whatever." I said." I gotta go now baby I'll see you tomorrow. I love you Kyy." I said unlocking my door." I love you too Tae." She said before ending the call. I messaged the group chat telling them to be back at my house by 6 because we need to leave for 8:30. I pack my suitcase and found sum to eat.
AN HOUR LATER...
" I'm hella excited for this." Alex said." Me too." Shawn squealed." You're really just a girl." I said laughing. I took a picture and sent it to Ky.
Me:

I'm hella hypedddd babyyyyy

I'm hella hypedddd babyyyyy. Thank you Kyyyy.
Ma Wifeyyy💍👅:No problemmm Taeeee. Be safe and make sure you pray before you enter the plane.
Me: Igh I will.
Ma Wifeyyy💍👅:I love you Tae. Be safe and make sure you watch Shawn because you know how he be.
Me: I will and I love you too Ky.

Vote and comment😘
~ Naomi🤪.