𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄:

KYLA'S POV:
Tae was on the phone with Shawn when he said we had to go to the mall. Oh yeaaa, when we told them Tae wasn't dead some believed it but some were like " he dead , there ain't no way he's alive." Then I called Tae to come out then he came out , and Shawn, Alex and Jayden were crying it was so sad yet so funny.
UNKNOWN'S POV:
I was going through the mall once again but today with my girlfriend. I was strolling through, looking in stores then I became hungry and went into Macdonald's. I saw a man and girl I recognised alot. Thoughts rushed through my head. I was happy that God answered my prayers. So I approached him thinking about what I was going to say." Dontae." I said." Yes I am Dontae, what do you want?" He asked while giving something to his girlfriend that I recognised from when I shot the guy that didn't give me my money. She looked at him hard then rolled her eyes." Dontae I'm your older brother, cuz." I said smiling. Imma give y'all the back story, so basically, I was a badass kid growing up so my parents sent me to live with my grandma. When I was young like 8-11 years old, I think, I did see Dontae quite often. I saw him at family parties and Christmas. But when I turned 13 I didn't go to them anymore. I was busy, I couldn't be bothered to be honest. I have recently came out of jail. I went to grandma's place and she asked me if I've spoken to him then I remembered I had a brother. So I went to search for him. I asked one of my techy friends to see if he could find anything about Dontae. He found him and here I am.
DONTAE'S POV:
Oh lord help me. Why is it now everyone remembers they are related to me. I'm tired of hearing it. I never remembered no brother growing up so where's this coming from." No you're not so get out of my face okay." I said calmly. I then turned around to see Kyla just staring at me then at him. She gon start with this shit, telling me to hear him out. I'm done hearing peeps out, damn everyday listening to something. She then kicked my leg then mouthed that we look alike. I shook my head." Just hear him out Tae." She said lowly. See, exactly what I said." Continue then." I said looking at him." You know grandma Nora." He said. That's when I realised that there was a possibility of him actually being my brother." Yea what about her?" I replied." She looked after me growing up because I was bad." He said smiling. He then showed me a picture of us playing together. Damnnnnnn." My name is Darnell. Darnell Brown. I'm 21 and just came out of jail." He said opening up his arms. I gave him a hug and a tear was about to fall out but I ain't with that crying shit so we sat down and continued talking.
KYLA'S POV:
"This is my girlfriend Tatiana." Darnell said. She smiled then continued eating. But she kept staring at me. Was she secretly a lesbian? Then when I was looking around for a bin I saw her rolling her eyes at me. So I can tell we aren't gonna get along.

So heyyy guysss , here's another chapter it's more longer. Hope you guys enjoyyyy!
~ Naomi🤪