𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘:

CHAPTER 40:
NOBODY'S POV:
Kyla had the question at the back of her head. She didn't know how to approach her about it. Was she gonna be upset or happy? , is she gonna still be friends or is their friendship gonna end?
KYLA'S POV:
So I worked up the courage to ask Winnie if she wanted to come back with us." Ummm...I have a question to ask you Winnie." I said." What is it?" She replied." Umm...this might come across wrong , but I'm asking if you would like to come back with us to my old place. I know you had a life here before I came but I would be a bit upset if you didn't come but we can still keep in touch. If you don't want to come along I totally understand." I said lowly." Girl I was waiting for you to ask me , like damn you took a long ass time. I needed a reason to leave here and it looks like I've found one. But only on one condition." She said laughing." Yea , what is it?" I asked." You ask Dontae to let me help him with the drugs and shit." She said." You want that." I said." Yep and you're doing it with me." She said smiling." He'll probably flip , but he can't be mad at me forever don't worry I'll ask him." I said laughing.
AT HOME...
"We're home." We said. We made our way to the living room and sat down watching the others." Come gimmie a kiss." Tae said. I walked over and gave him a kiss , and I gave the others a hug. I got up and went to my room whilst Tae followed." So did you ask her?" He asked." Yes and she said yes but on one condition." I replied." Which is." He responded." That you allow her to help you with the drugs and you teach her and I how to use guns." I said." Not happening." He said bluntly." Why not?" I asked." Are you crazy." He said." It was her request and I want her to stay so you're gonna have to get over it." I replied." I'll think about her situation but for you it's a no." He said before sitting on the bed." Why , you're not my dad and damn I'm sure if I asked my dad he'll let me." I said going into the toilet." Ok but I don't want you to do it." He added following me." It's not about you right now it's about me." I responded." Ok fine do it." He said." Seriously?" I asked." Yes , since you want to do it so bad do it I'll teach you and Winnie." He said. I turned around and hugged him." You're the best." I said smiling." I know." He said kissing my cheek.

Heyyy guysss , this is kinda long kinda short but it's whateverr. Hope y'all enjoy.
Lots of love💞!
~ Naomi🤪