𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓:

KYLA'S POV:
Yea I kinda broke up with him but it's what's best for me. I love him , yes but as he says theres is only so much someone can take. I want to get back with him just not now.
THE NEXT DAY...
Today I had school and I had to go whether I liked it or not. I got up and did my hygiene things. After I got out of the shower I lotioned my body. I looked through my closet and suitcase to find something to wear. It was hard due to the fact I wasn't at home and I barely had clothes but I found a black bodysuit and some black ripped jeans. It was a cute fit to be honest , I did my hair , eyebrows and put on some lashes , bracelets and my necklace and called it day. I took some pictures because the fit lowkey snapped.

I eventually went downstairs to eat some cereal and pack my lunch

I eventually went downstairs to eat some cereal and pack my lunch." Goodmorning mom." I said." Goodmorning sweetie , how are you?" She asked." I'm good , I feel refreshed." I answered." You broke up with him , didn't you?" She questioned." Yes but no , I said we need some space away from each other but it's more of a relationship detox than a breakup." I responded." How did he take it?" She added." He took it well surprisingly , he kissed my cheek and left." I explained." Well that's good , I guess. Do whatever you feel is right for you , whether that is that you guys breakup for real or get back together. Just know your dad and I will always be her to support you , and if y'all do breakup I got someone who you might like." She said laughing." Oh no , I don't think I like where this is going." I said smiling. I ate my cereal and made my lunch and headed up to my room. I put on my sneakers , put my lunch in my bag and took my phone." Mom I'm leaving , I taking one of your spare cars thanks. I love you , bye." I said laughing. I made my way to Dontae's house to pick up Winnie. I got there and opened the door. The house was a lot more quiet almost as if Tatiana was gone. Then it dawned upon me that she was gone. On the inside I was laughing but I had to compose myself." Winnie." I called out." Kyla , girl is that you." She asked." Yes it's me." I replied going up to her room." How are you this morning?" She asked." You know don't you?" I questioned." He wasn't exactly discreet about it." She said." What you mean?" I asked." He came home yesterday and kicked the tati girl out and her man was like chill out Dontae that's my girl and Dontae was like I don't give a fuck you can leave with her then he was infact leave with her and he shouted more and they left." She said laughing." Woow , that's really something ain't it. We leaving for school in 15 minutes. When you applied online did they ask you to bring anything." I ask." Nope." She replied." Okay cool , I'm gonna go and get my ID." I said. I went to Dontae's room , well our room , for some reason I was nervous like there's no reason I should feel like this. I enter the room and start looking." Goodmorning." He said." Goodmorning." I answered." Umm...I know I'm waking you up but do you by chance know where my ID card is?" I asked." Yea , I put it in the third drawer." He said getting out of bed. He got it out of the drawer and handed it to me with some money." I don't need it Tae." I said trying to give it back." Have a good day and be safe. He said as he kissed my cheek before going to the bathroom." You too." I said before leaving." C'mon Winnie we gotta leave." I said quietly because I knew Shawn and Alex were sleeping." Yessir , you serving looks baby." I said smiling." I look good , don't I?" She said." You sure do." I said laughing." I'm gonna take some pictures , give me 2 minutes please." She begged. As she entered the car she was smiling hella hard." Why you smiling like that?" I asked." You can never be happy for someone but look at this picture." She said squealing.